rules

노비스 𝐍𝐎V𝐈𝐒

비스 𝐍𝐎V𝐈𝐒 . ' ·

< RULES - ·

&

· - REGULATIONS >

01. KINDNESS
I doubt this is necessary but it's here anyways. Be kind to other applicants and readers. I don't care how mean someone is, or if you think they've submitted a bad form (there's no such thing), don't say anything if you don't have any nice to say.

02. DESCRIPTION
Please be descriptive! I get that they're idols however, this group is all about "weird" people and breaking out of expectations that have been pushed onto them in the past. Be creative! Google docs are encouraged but not mandatory and you can make them as aesthetic as you want but just don't use unreadable fonts.

03. FACE CLAIMS
I don't exactly care about ethnicity with this, but please remember that it's set in South Korea. If you're going to use kpop idols as faceclaims, try to stay away from using 3rd generation idols however you CAN use them. Just be reasonable like, if you apply with Seola as a faceclaim, I'll accept that but if you apply with Lisa, I won't. Ulzzangs ARE allowed (to be honest, I encourage you to use them sometimes) however, PLEASE make sure they have multiple pictures for me to use. You have to be careful using them too.

04. AGE LIMIT
Make it BELIEVABLE! I always get frustrated when the faceclaim I want to use is too old for applyfics so there is no age restriction HOWEVER, if I see IU as a 16 year old I'm going to cry. It's believable (/j) but come on... Oh and, you can't ethnicity bend. Nationality bending is absolutely fine though.

05. SLOTS
The slots will have little information on because I do not want to restrict you! I'll probably close the slots as we go but I might change my mind on that!

06. DEADLINE
For now, 16th September is the deadline. But I may push that back or make it sooner.

07. LOVE INTERESTS
Two words. Go crazy. Please don't make illegal relationships though. If you want you can have relationships with existing trainees, other Novis members, or even non celebrities (your own characters, you'll need to give me information on them though.)

08. PASSWORDS
The first password is to follow me, second password is to post this on your message board and tag 3+ people in the tag section on the first chapter (if you can't tag just let me know) and the third password is a weird fact about you! (Leave that in your form.)

)