notice novis: episode 1

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐍𝐎V𝐈𝐒
episode 1 "yuting vs the world."

"

Yuting: Hi, I'm Yuting and this is Notice Novis! Today, I'll be answering some questions about Novis and life in general

[ Q1: WHAT IS NOTICE NOVIS TO YOU? ]

Yuting: Notice Novis was made to help fans see us as humans. We're idols but all eight of us have hearts – as far as I'm aware. This is my episode so I can't tell you what every episode is going to be like but I can tell you, you'll get to know us here.

[ Q2: WHO IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON IN YOUR LIFE? ]

Yuting: Oh, that's a hard question. There's so many people I care about in my life. I don't know if I can pick only one person.

Yuting: I suppose the other members in Novis are very important to me. I don't know what I'd do without them honestly. They're always looking after me, even when I'm supposed to be their unnie. They're my little sisters from all over the world and I cherish them a lot.

Yuting: My best friend is probably Ryona, she's so fun and I relate to her in a lot of ways. And I mean, she does make the best cookies ever.

Yuting: My aunt is also my best friend. I love her and I look up to her a lot. I really became passionate about music, dance and singing because of her and I really appreciate her because of that. And she's always supported my dreams which I'm very grateful for.

[ Q3: IF YOU HAD TO ASSIGN YOURSELF A SONG, WHAT SONG WOULD YOU PICK? ]

Yuting: Ooh, I'd pick... ‘Into The New World’ by Girls' Generation because... I listen to that song a lot and I also came to this foreign, essentially new world as a young girl and I consider it my home now. I'm kinda a Sone so I'll bring them up whenever I get the chance as well but don't tell anyone I said that!