Mistake

Lan Wangji didn't know what to do, especially, when he finds an emotional to aggressive to depressed to insecure Wei Ying. He finds him very aggressive to things he found to be annoying. Sometimes he's emotional and end up crawling to his bed for cuddles. Sometimes, he was depressed over his works or invention's. Mostly, he found him insecure with the changes happening to him especially his voice and constant rejection over small things.

Lan Wangji consulted Lan Qiren about this, the old mountain goat stroke his beard before saying, "puberty..."

"I see..." Lan Wangji walked back to his Jingshi and found Wei Wuxian chugging down a jar of wine. He had been strict with rules and he knew Wei Wuxian drinks but never in front of him. He noticed that Wei Wuxian glanced at him and kept the jar back to his qiankun pouch.

"What, are you going back?" Lan Wangji sounded like a child, seeing no reason to be consoling Wei Wuxian in this situation. He himself had never gone through much more and never broke down, but Wei Wuxian would depress over something? Was it the same problem? Truthfully, seeing the fifteen year old in this state filled him with nothing but worry.

Maybe it was because how blunt Lan Wangji was with his words, maybe it was someone close to him reprimanding him, maybe it because of the worried look sin Lan Wangji's eyes...however, Wei Wuxian said nothing and lowered his head. He knew right now, he would get angry if someone was to console him. In fact, he doesn't if he would vent out on him.

However.

Right now he felt nothing but shame. Really, what in the world was he doing...? He had never been like this before. He had never been this shameless before his master, his brother, the one whom he considered as father.

"Laoshi..." He called, clearly worried if Lan Wangji would berate him for his actions, "I..."

"Just collect yourself and let's go..." Lan Wangji resigned, cutting Wei Wuxian some slack as he atleast appeared to regret what he looked like. Wei Wuxian smiled a little, the irony of this situation not escaping his notice. Just what in the world happened?

"Ugh..." Wei Wuxian groaned, feeling worse by the moment. He completely forgot that he made a promise they were to go to Caiyi town and for him continued to drink without end. However, his inside are stirring and he's feeling hot all over. He had been feeling weird since a month ago. He would feel hot all over and needed to go to the cold spring.

"Wei Ying?"

"Laoshi... Please excuse me for a moment.." Wei Wuxian excused himself and went back to his room. Lan Wangji worriedly followed him and he didn't know whether he regret it of not, but hearing Wei Wuxian take care some private business stirred something in him. So he decided to leave and wait until Wei Wuxian go to him.

The Lan's have always been able to regulate themselves so puberty was never a problem. But... This is Wei Wuxian he's talking about. Although his cultivation is flexible and adaptable, it doesn't mean that he can regulate himself when he learned the Lan cultivation.

And it goes for days, Lan Xichen couldn't help but comment, "Wangji, you're sulking..." Lan Xichen teased him with a laugh. He walked to his brother who was still sitting on the floor and reached out with his hand. The current Lan Wangji is pitiable, knowing that he had been missing certain someone's intrusion. He wouldn't outrightly pointed it out... but he surely would make fun of his brother.

"He's a pledge young man now..." Lan Xichen stares at the sudden grip of Lan Wangji's hand on the poor tea cup, "he is now of age to have a girlfriend... Oh... I can't wait to meet that girl.."

Lan Wangji had an incredulous and helpless look, giving Lan Xichen a long look. Lan Xichen let out a helpless laugh, giving his little brother a long look. He didn't know if it was because of the poor teacup but he had always found his brother's overprotectivenesss be pretty good either way.