Gara NSFW alphabet

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

After some initial nervousness Gaara is extremely cuddly after doing the horizontal tango. He basically grew up being touch starved and having you with him still makes him feel quite vulnerable. He also seems to make up for lost time, because he will NOT want to let you go once he latched on to you, no matter how hot it is, he is getting cuddles! If you go and get a towel or something to clean up you better be quick because he might start dropping if you are gone for too long. Best to have everything ready beforehand after an intense scene.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

On himself he's grown particularly fond of his eyecolour and everything that reminds him of his mother, for obvious reasons. Gaara is prone to irregular bouts of self-loathing sometimes, so be sure to remind him that he is a beautiful human being who is very much loved and also very pretty. Please and thank you.

After all you've done in your relationship, he still can't get over being shy when it comes to your body. The more of it shows, the redder his cheeks get. If you were to simply walk out of the bathroom towards him without a towel, he would faint. Nudity on your part needs to be slowly added, otherwise his heart can't take it. Of course he loves your whole body, but the part where his eyes lingered the most were your hips and the way they can move oh so sensually.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

Because he comes out of the desert, he doesn't have much Cowper's fluid, since his body likes to conserve water. That makes his come very thick and he comes a comparatively small amount. Since his time with Shukaku, he lived with constant sleep deprivation which often lowers the sperm count. So it's also not very white, but might recover slightly over time. The taste is so and so not good but not terrible either.
Also be careful of sand. That shit gets everywhere.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Gaara gets off on you watching him. Just picture the scene. Your are alone in your room with him and he's sitting on the big bed, all flushed and flustered. You're all comfortable sitting on a comfy armchair with the best view of the house, the moonlight lighting the scene in front of you on the bed through the big windows. Maybe you're even sipping on a nightcap, if you are so inclined. Gaara meanwhile has been playing with his pretty cock for quite a while and is slowly getting desperate. He's inconspicuously trying to speed up, hoping that you don't notice, even though he's not allowed to come without your permission anyway. It's your choice if you choose to call him out on it and make him slow down again or watch his eyes fill with frustrated tears because he just wants to come please! And don't look away from him, this show is just for you after all.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

Until you two meet, Gaara has been a virgin. In his youth, he wasn't exactly the most popular person in Suna and after that he almost immediately became the next Kazekage. So not exactly much time to look for a significant other. Plus with all the stress caused by his upbringing and the positively stellar role model his father was when it came to relationships of all kinds, he wasn't sold on the whole idea of romance and intimacy. It was something he had to discover for himself and still continues on to learn with you. He quite likes you as his teacher tho.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

Gaara loves to fuck side by side. This is similar to spooning, but instead you face each other.
Lying on your sides face to face, you or him lift the free leg and wrap it around the others hip, giving their hips access to your or his privates. In this position, both of you can equally influence the pace and depth without getting too wild.
Another thing that our favourite kazekage really enjoys is 69. At first he was a bit embarrassed to do this but he quickly learned to enjoy having your parts at his disposal and getting pleasured in return. Also a good opportunity for him to hone his foreplay skills.