Sasori NSFW alphabet

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

Sasori does after care by checklist. Bodily fluids washed away? Check. Water? Check. Not too warm or too cold? Check. Nobody is crying? Good.
It's a little unromantic but his checklist really helps him with doing something reasonably well, that wouldn't usually come naturally to him. Over time he will learn your preferences and try to adapt them into his routines as far as he's able. Just don't expect him to give you heartfelt declarations of love because that's not who he is.
If he shows affection it is very understated, like a simple "You did well" after a particularly demanding session.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's

Which body are you talking about? Cause he has about 120 of those and they all look different.
He doesn't really like talking about his human body and prefers to spend time as a puppet, but there are some characteristics that he retains even as a puppet. That's his eyes and his hair. I hard pressed he would say those are his favourite parts. Maybe they remind him of his parents? We'll never know.

On his partner he is almost ridiculously apathetic when it comes to their body, so it's really hard to see what he likes. Tbh he doesn't seem to be intrested in looks at all and doesn't have particular preferences when it comes to partners, so it's reasonable to say that attraction to physical is just not something he feels. However, you can see him trying to hide a tiny smile whenever his partner is particularly enthusiastic about something and just turns around and excitedly beams at him, trying to show him the thing they have discovered.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

Sasori does not cum a lot. He doesn't have a lot of Cowpers fluid as well, since he lives in the desert, so what little he cums will be thick and viscous. The taste is pretty salty, can absolutely be swallowed but you might wince at the taste. Also the long period where he lived solely as a puppet might have had an impact on his reproductive Organs, which may have hurt his sperm count.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

He fantasizes about making you into a puppet more than he probably should. To him, making people into a puppet is a genuine compliment of that persons looks and abilities, after all he wouldn't waste his talent on just anyone. He has come to understand that you do not want to be made into a puppet though and he started to enjoy some your more human qualities the longer you were together. At this point his little fantasy is not something he actually wants to do in real life.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

None. Zero. Nada. I headcanon Sasori as an asexual who has a neutral outlook on sex and he is completely new to the concept of actually having it. That does not mean he has not done his research, though. He needs to be prepared always, at any time, so when it became evident this was something that you eventually wanted to do and he was willing to give, he began doing his research. And he is very torough when it comes to research. Now he is very knowledgeable when it comes to the theory of almost anything involving sex. The practical expertise will come with time.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

His favourite position undoubtedly is having you find a nice pillow you wouldn't mind laying on and having you sprawl out on his workbench as his new little project. He can test all his fun new toys on you and once he has tried everything and his frustration is getting the best of him, he can grab your legs, pull you onto the edge of his workbench and just sink right in. You have spent a lot of very enjoyable afternoons that way.

Sasori may also be persuaded into some missionary if he is feeling particularly amorous. Since he has such a complicated relationship with Sex and his body, however, he is very peculiar about how and when it is going to happen. He is equally peculiar about skin contact which is why he is so rigid about what is allowed and why so many of the more adventurous and intimate positions would only make him uncomfortable. Even with sex, he likes his space.