Tobirama NSFW alphabet

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

Uhhh boy, you really like the difficult ones, don't you? Tobirama and affectionate aftercare cuddles at first glance mix about as well as oil and water. That being said, take your time with that second glance because there will undoubtedly be times where he just gives you a peck on the head and jumps up after the deed is done, because he has documents that he needs to bring his brother or a new idea for that jutsu he's creating. But there are also times where he tries to take his time and just...be with you. Make no mistake, his first attempts with this will be incredibly awkward and stilted but given time and a LOT of patience he will gradually get more attuned to the general aftercare mood. Especially in the evenings he will take some more time, maybe to take a relaxing bath with you after a stressful day and a rigorous round of acrobatic sex.
When you're in the tub, wash his hair for him. Mans lives for it, especially when you (gently!) scratch his scalp.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's

Tobirama, while being stupidly pretty, is not someone who is necessarily interested in showing off his looks. He's aware of them, they have aided him in many a mission and he likes being able to fluster you when he sets his mind to it but otherwise he is not very...involved with his outside appearance if you will. It's just another tool in his arsenal. Something about his body that he appreciates beyond other things is his sensory ability. Not only does it make a great weapon but it also counteracts the bad eyesight that comes from his albinism. And since he sometimes struggles with identifying emotions on your face, he can use his sensor skills to make up for that. He likes being able to just reach out and be able to feel you alive and preferably happy, no matter where in the world you are.

On you he particularly enjoys the feel of your skin when he touches you. I know, it sounds a little weird at first but hear me out: You feel so different from him! This man is more of a tactile person than visually motivated, he likes to touch things examine them closely with all his senses and you might just be his favourite object to study. In his calmer moments you can often find him tracing the scars and contours of your body or fiddling with your fingers. It relaxes him.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

Also a man who cums a lot - he has saved up a lot from being sexually repressed after all - but it's kind of runny and thin. So lots of Cowpers fluid. The taste is A+ because he tastes as close to nothing as cum is going to get. Amazing Senju diet.
11/10 could absolutely drink down like water and keep going.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

I'm going with the tried and true headcanon over on Tumblr that Tobirama's inner thighs are RIDICULOUSLY sensitive. Grab his thigh, when you are just kneeling down in front of him? Boom, instant boner.
Drag your nails over the inside of his thigh while you're sucking it? You best believe his dick is twitching like crazy. Full body shivers too. Expect his knees to get weak.
It has gotten to a point where even you inconspiciously rubbing your hands over YOUR OWN thighs makes him blush bright pink. He would never admit it but he swears he can feel phatom touches of your hands on his thighs whenever you so this. Now please stop, you are breaking his concentration.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

Not gonna lie, Tobi is surprisingly experienced. And he knows how to use that experience to his advantage as well. He probably started actively looking to loose his V-Card way later in life than his brother - he strikes me as a late bloomer - but when he decided to do it, he was fully committed. His decision most likely came from a mixture of his brother teasing him to be way to stuck up to be a Senju, his scientific curiosity and his Senju stamina and fertility ™ kicking in. He is Hashirama's brother after all and that crazy sex drive is hereditary. What ensued after all was something I'd like to call "Tobirama's hoe phase" where he did a lot of...ahem, practical research into the matter and, customary for a genius like him, showed a steep learning curve. He had a decent amount of partners, but he only ever slept once with them and made very sure none of them would even THINK about talking about this to others or talking to him afterwards. Not that he threatened them or anything, he just preferred his partners to be very discreet (on that note, I can also totally see him putting on a disguise to go to his dick appointment).