Theo's Assent | Chapter II [ABDL/Diapers/Care Bears/Fantasy/Human]

Feeling soft and smooth, he wiped his hands on a tissue next to his bed and returned his attention to the most crucial part of the process. He reached forward and brought the front of the padding over his crotch.

Several Care Bears were smiling and waving up at him underneath the words, "Care Bear in Training" written in bubbly cloud lettering in the center of the tape zone, Theo felt wonderfully childish as he snugly taped up the lower and upper tapes onto the upper center of his diaper. He stood up, and pulled his fluffy padding up at the back and front wiggling a little bit.

He glanced into his upright mirror and grew even redder in the face. He looked like a giant baby, the happy little bears on his underwear only furthering the infantile image.

Feeling like he was wearing a soft, warm cloud around his waist he walked back over to the closet and retrieved the rest of his taboo stash. A blue legless onesie with rain clouds depicted on the front, a blue pacifier with a heart on its front, and a pair of soft, warm fuzzie socks were the prizes he emerged from his closet with.

Sliding the socks up, he wriggled his toes joyfully as they warmed his feet, still cold from the drenching he had received earlier. Pulling the elastic flannel onesie over his head he reached down and had a bit of trouble buttoning it up.

He smiled as he thought of how kiddish he must look trying and failing at buttoning up his onesie, and eventually managed to snap the buttons up. Standing upright he marveled at how pleasant the diaper now felt being supported by the onesie, like somebody was lightly carrying him around by lifting up his behind.

He added the finishing touch by popping in his pacifier, and suckling on it happily, a cheerful, "nuk nuk" sound coming from his lips as he struck poses in front of his mirror, admiring his thick, padded bottom and blushing a little at the obvious bulge of the diaper from between his legs.

Theo felt both nervous and at ease at the same time. He had finally received the opportunity to indulge in his fantasy, having just gotten the packages this morning. Ahead of him lay an evening of lounging and baby time, something he'd been wanting to do for a longer time than he realized.

He padded downstairs again, loving how carefree his garments made him feel. Into the kitchen he went and poured himself a few glasses of milk, which he then stuck into the microwave to warm up. As he retrieved a baby bottle and nipple he had included in his purchase, something tugged at his mind. The nervousness he had felt upstairs along with his relaxed state was beginning to grow.

He pushed it to the back of his mind however as the microwave dinged, and he carefully transferred the warmed milk from the glasses into the bottle. He retrieved a small packet of powder labeled,"Choco-muscle Relaxant."

Grinning, he poured the contents of the packet into the bottle of milk and stirred with a spoon.

After popping on the nipple, he checked the temperature of the milk against his wrist, meandering back out into his living room, and plopping down on his couch. He had purchased a sizable bottle, so he expected that he'd be able to have to go to the bathroom in no time.

Another unpleasant feeling bubbled up into his head, and it was much harder to push back down. He switched on the television, and began to search through Netflix for an appropriate show or movie.

Frustration began to build up inside him, as he scrolled and scrolled and could not find anything that met his fancy. He shifted in his padding as he listened to the crinkling. He placed the remote down next to him and leaned his head against his hand, his elbow balanced on his knee.

God. . . What's wrong with me? Do I really enjoy this? Why am I having such a hard time growing up? I'm a completely capable adult who does well in school and has healthy interpersonal relationships. Why does this part of me have to exist when nobody will ever be able to accept it?

Shifting his legs up onto the couch he moved himself into a fetal position, snuggling against the soft arm rest of the cushioned couch. A pang of guilt and shame ran through him as he realized he wished he had a stuffed animal to hug, only to realize once again how incredibly churlish that was.

Theo's mind drifted, and he fell into an unhappy slumber, his breathing slowing as he curled up further on the couch, the search for a film forgotten.