❝its not like i like you or anything!!❞

ꔛFULL NAMEꔛ
Reigan Hunt

ꔛAGE AND DOBꔛ
Reigan is 23 years old and currently attending university. He was born on December 17th.

ꔛ SEXUALITYꔛ
Bi.

ꔛPERSONALITYꔛ
Reigan is far too old to act the way he does. He's rather childish and immature when it comes down to his feelings. He'd much rather dance around the subject then come forward and say anything— worst part is he acts butt hurt when the person he likes moves onto someone else as if the universe is against him. Soon his love life— or lack of— becomes everyone else's problem too.

His lack of emotional intelligence most certainly stems from some absence in his childhood, but we won't get too into that here.

Reigan is a good guy at heart. He's rather soft, being all bark and absolutely no bite. Sure, he picks fights and wins most of them, but when it comes down to someone he happens to crush on, he's putty in their hands. Don't get him wrong, he'll deny it all the way but the urge to do as he's told like a damn dog is far too often and far too embarrassing for him to handle.

Despite his delinquent aesthetic he actually prefers to be told what to do. If he isn't given instructions he's more likely to mess up, and if he messes up then he's a failure, and if he's a failure then he shouldn't be around in the first place. At least, that's what he thinks.

Deep down to his core, he's just an extremely pathetic loser trying to pretend he isn't.

ꔛBEST QUALITIESꔛ
His willingness to do whatever he can for the person he loves. Go big or go home, baby.

ꔛWORST QUALITIESꔛ
He's been dating you in his head for at least 5 months now. Can you blame him if he gets a bit overly jealous of other people taking his partner-not-partner's attention?

ꔛSPECIESꔛ
Human

ꔛAPPEARANCEꔛ
He has shaggy red hair with an undercut, though it's usually covered with a large black beanie that definitely needs to be washed.

His eyes are a dark brown that sort of make him look like a deer. He's got real thick eyelashes to boot. If his personality wasn't so terrible then he'd definitely fit the bill of being a deer in human form with how big his eyes are.

He's a pretty tanned guy, having always been out and about under the sun. He's pretty toned too, muscles for days. Though with the large clothes he usually wears it's pretty hard to tell. He stands at a whopping 6 feet.

Needles make him nervous so he's only ever managed to get one single tattoo on his neck (see above). If he wasn't so afraid, or uhm, if he wasn't so aware of the risks of tattoos he'd totally be covered in them.

His ears are adored with piercings of varying shapes and designs. The most notable one would be on his right ear, a black dangling upside down cross. He also has a tongue piercing.

ꔛBACKSTORYꔛ
Growing up he never had to worry about money. His parents were so well off it was nearly disgusting. Reigan was accustomed to a large empty house, grew to expect it. There was never good morning kisses from his parents or being tucked into bed with a story book. He thought that was normal for all kids. His parents were always busy, so everyone else's parents probably didn't have time for them either, right?