The Island

Gogo: Killer view
Wasabi: If I wasn't terrified of heights, I'd probably love this, but I'm terrified of heights so, I don't love this!
Y/n was hanging off of Baymax's chestplate with one of his webs while the others rode on Baymax's back or hung onto one of his arms.
Wasabi: Y/n how are you so calm about hanging like that?!
Hiro pointed to a part of the island that was gated off, but it was connected to the building on the island.
Hiro: There! Baymax, take us in.
Fred: Awesome! Our first landing together as a team.
Y/n immediately went over to the building and hung upside down.
Gogo: What are you doing?
Y/n: Getting the blood to rush to my head, helps me think of gadgets.
Gogo: you just never stop working, huh?
Y/n: Nope
Baymax: Always working is not healthy, it is recommended you take a break
Y/n: I'll keep that in mind, Baymax.
Hiro: Guys, come on
The group started to look for an opening as Wasabi looked at the gate.
Wasabi: Quarantine? Ah, do you people know what Quarantine means?
Baymax: Quarantine, a forced isolation to prevent contamination that could lead to disease or in some cases, death.
Wasabi: Oh, there's a skull face on this one, A skull face!
Hiro: Be ready, he could be anywhere.
A noise suddenly sounded behind the group and they all turned around and jumped, using all of their powers while looking away from what made the noise and screaming. When they looked, it was just a pigeon, and all of them missed.
Honey Lemon: Well, at least we know our gear works.
Wasabi then cut a hole into a steel door and the group entered and started to walk through the empty halls, as Fred started singing.
Fred: Six intrepid friends led by Fred, their leader, Fred! Fred's angels, Fred's angels, harnessing the power of the sun with the ancient amulet they found in the attic, the amulet is green, it's probably an emerald-
Wasabi: Fred I will laser hand you in the face.
Y/n: And I will web you to that wall, don't think I won't!
Hiro: Guys! Shhh, any sign of him, Baymax?
Baymax: This structure is interfering with my sensor.
Wasabi: Great, the robot's broken.
Honey Lemon: Uh, guys? You might wanna see this.
The group entered a broken down room with A monitor in it, the group walked up to the large monitor and activated it, showing security footage of before the place was destroyed.
Hiro: Krei.
Krei: That's right, we were asked to do the impossible, that's what we did, we've reinvented the very concept of transportation. Friends, I present Project Silent Sparrow. General, if I may?
The general handed Krei his hat, which Krei threw through the portal, and it came out the other side, the worker catching it and sending it back.
Fred: Woah! Magic hat!
Y/n: Orr, incredibly advanced portal technology?
Fred: Oh, yea, or that.
Krei: Teleportation, the transportation of matter instantaneously through space, not science fiction anymore.
Y/n: In order to make technology that advanced, they would've had to access another dimension entirely.
Hiro: How do you know that?
Y/n: I've looked into the subject matter before, according to every calculation I made, that was the only way to achieve teleportation.
Krei: Now, we didn't spend billions of tax dollars to transport hats, ladies and gentlemen, you're here to witness history, ready to go for a ride, Abigail?
Abigail: We brought these people all this way, might as well give them a show.
Scientist: Sir? We've picked up a slight irregularity in the magnetic containment field.
Y/n looked around the room, realizing that project silent sparrow destroyed itself, if they attempted to send even the smallest matter through that portal, or even activate it, everything would fall apart, Y/n looked back at the monitor as Gogo put her arm around him.
Gogo: Can you stop doing calculations for five seconds?
Y/n: Sorry, sorry.
Krei: Huh...
General: Mr. Krei, is there a problem?
Krei: No, no problem, it's well within the parameters? Let's move forward.
The pilot's pod moved towards the portal as they activated it, when everything went wrong. Once she entered the Portal, they lost contact with the pod and one of the portals exploded, making the other portal suck everything into it.
General: Krei! Shut it down, now!
Krei shut down the portal.
General: I want this island sealed off!
Hiro: The government shut down Krei's experiment.
Honey Lemon: And he's using your microbots to steal his machine back.
Suddenly, Y/n's spider sense started to go off.
Y/n: Get down!
He turned around quickly to see the man in the Kabuki mask throw debris at them, Y/n used the suit's increased strength to break the rubble as Baymax broke another piece.
Hiro: Go for the transmitter, behind his mask!
The masked man launched Microbots as the group, Y/n jumped off the perch they were on and swung, trying to kick Yokai, but Microbots knocked him back before he could respond quick enough, making him groan in pain. Baymax was knocked back after blocking some microbots with a piece of rubble.
Hiro: Baymax!
Wasabi: Alright, what's the plan?
Fred: It's Fred time.
Y/n: Wait, Fred, I wouldn't recommend that, the microbots really do pack a punch-too late.
Fred jumped into the air to try to attack the man.
Fred: Super jump! Heavy Crush!
Microbots then knocked him away as Y/n stood up again and tried yanking the mask away with some webs, only to be thrown by microbots using his webs.
Y/n: You can't just use a man's own webs to throw him!
Wasabi: Seriously, what's the plan?
Gogo: Get the mask
Honey Lemon: Right behind you!
Wasabi: For real, what is the plan?
Y/n swung up next to Wasabi.
Y/n: I feel like we should've made a plan beforehand, right?
Wasabi: We'll have to write that down for later.
The two jumped into action after the girls, as Honey Lemon and Gogo crashed into each other.
Wasabi: Hey! Uh, you wanna dance, masked man? Huh? Cause you'll be dancing with these!
He activated the plasma blades, as Yokai knocked Y/n away with the Microbots again. The masked man attacked Wasabi, who cut down all the microbots with ease.
Wasabi: Hey! I did alright! Heh heh, is that all you got?
Y/n: Wait, superhero rule #3, never say that.
Wasabi's legs were then grabbed by Microbots, as he was thrown directly into Fred, as the two were knocked into the girls, and Y/n was thrown by the microbots, again, into the pile, right on top of Gogo.
Gogo: Y/n, be a dear and GET OFF ME!
Y/n rolled off her and tried catching his breath.
Gogo: Alright, are you okay?
Y/n: I might have a broken rib.
The masked man then tried smashing the group with A large block of Microbots.
Gogo: Well, any calculations to get us out of this, Y/n?
Y/n: Pray that Baymax decided to rocket fist him.
Baymax and Hiro then flew past him, distracting the man as he attacked Hiro and Baymax, the others still trying to catch their breath, Hiro fell onto the masked man, knocking off the mask, as he quickly grabbed it. The group ran to the rails to watch as Baymax landed next to Hiro.
Hiro: It's over, Krei.
The masked man stood up and turned around, revealing Professor Callaghan was behind the mask, the group gasped as Y/n felt a sting of pain shoot through his heart.
Hiro: Professor Callaghan? The explosion, you died.
Callaghan: No, I had your Microbots.
Hiro: But, Tadashi, you just let him die.
Callaghan: Give me the mask, Hiro.
Hiro: He went in there to save you!
Callaghan: That was his mistake!
Y/n twitched, Gogo grabbed his hand and looked him in the eyes, or, lenses, I suppose.
Gogo: Hey, calm down, we can't have you losing control, okay?
Y/n took a deep breath and nodded, the two looked back at Hiro, still holding hands as Baymax flew down and landed behind Hiro.
Hiro: Baymax, destroy.
Baymax: My programming prevents me from injuring a human being.
Hiro: Not anymore.
Hiro opened Baymax's chip bank and took out the healthcare chip, then threw it aside and set the remaining chip in, making Baymax's only objective to destroy Callaghan.
Baymax: Hiro, this is not what-
Hiro: Do it Baymax, destroy him!
Baymax launched a rocket fist at Callaghan, but Y/n used his webs to change it's trajectory, accidentally making it hit him and slam him into a wall. Gogo ran down and knocked Baymax's arm away, stopping him from hitting Callaghan with another rocket fist.
Gogo: No! Stop it Baymax!
Baymax knocked Gogo away as Y/n stood up, shaking and tried walking over to her, the last of his remaining strength draining. He hurried over to Gogo and helped her up, only to fall over himself in pain.
Gogo: Y/n?
Y/n: It's fine, probably just some broken bones, once Baymax is back to normal he'll be able to fix me up.
Gogo: Y/n, how are you both so smart and so dumb? That's not okay!
Baymax started to chase Callighan as the other members of the team tried to get Baymax away, Y/n eventually managed to get over to Callaghan and helped him up.
Y/n: We'll get Baymax to normal, you just sit tight.
He ran, er, limped over to Baymax's healthcare chip and threw it to Honey Lemon, who put it in his data bank. Y/n layed down and closed his eyes as Callighan escaped with the mask. Gogo ran over and picked Y/n up, helping him walk over to the group.
Baymax: My healthcare protocol has been violated, I regret any distress I may have caused. Oh dear.
Baymax walked over to Y/n as he almost fell out of Gogo's arms, Baymax caught him.
Baymax: I detect you have 14 broken bones, I can apply a spray that will help them heal quicker, though they are already healing faster than usual.
Y/n: Just a small thing I incorporated into the suit as a failsafe, I'll be fine in a couple hours.
Y/n managed to stand on his own, but still instantly shuffled over to Gogo and leaned on her, as she leaned back on him.
Hiro: How could you do that? I had him!
Y/n: You were going to kill him! We can't kill Hiro, that's not what Tadashi would want, he would want proper justice!
Wasabi: What you just did, we never signed up for.
Gogo: We said we'd catch the guy, that's it.
Hiro: I never should've let you help me! Baymax, find Callaghan!
Baymax: My enhanced sensor is damaged.
Hiro: Great, Baymax, wings
Hiro then flew away from the Island, leaving the rest of the team behind. Y/n tried calling out but fell under the weight of his own body, the healing spray still being applied at a steady rate. Fred made a call to Heathcliff and got the group picked up, by the time the group landed, Y/n was fully healed.