The nerd lab!

Tadashi drove up to his College with his younger brother, Hiro, on his back.
Hiro: What are we doing at your nerd school? My fight's that way.

Tadashi: Gotta grab something.

Hiro: Is this gonna take long?Tadashi: Relax you big baby, we'll be in and out

Tadashi: Relax you big baby, we'll be in and out. Anyways, you've never seen my lab.
Hiro: Oh great, I get to see your nerd lab!
???: Heads up!
The girl zipped past Hiro on a yellow bike and then hung it up before grabbing a wheel to inspect it, then throwing it back onto the bike using electromag suspension.
Hiro: Woah, electromag suspension?
???: Hey, who are you?
Hiro: Uh, I-
Tadashi: Gogo, this is my brother, Hiro.
Gogo: Welcome to the nerd lab.

Hiro: Yea, I've never seen electromag suspension on a bike before

Gogo: Zero resistance, faster bike, but not fast enough.
She threw the back tire into the garbage, which was filled with identical flat yellow tires.
Gogo: Yet.
She then walked away as Hiro was drawn to a sound behind him.
???: Woah! Do not move behind the line please!
Hiro stepped back and saw a line of black and yellow tape.
Tadashi: Hey Wasabi, this is my brother, Hiro.
Wasabi: Hello Hiro, prepare to be amazed.

Wasabi turned on a machine that looked like two poles across from each other

Wasabi: Catch.
He then threw an apple through it, cutting it up into super thin slices, making them nearly transparent.
Hiro: Laser induced Plasma?
Wasabi: Oh yea, with a little magnetic confinement for ultra precision.
Hiro: Wow, how do you find anything in this mess?
He picked up a magnifying glass and looked through it. Wasabi then took it from his hands gently and placed it back down.
Wasabi: I have a system, I have a place for everything, everything's in its place.
Gogo then ran up and grabbed a tool from the table, moving everything.
Gogo: Need this.
Wasabi: You can't do that, this is anarchy, society has rules!
???: Excuse me!
A girl with blond hair rolled A large orb between Hiro and Tadashi.
???: Tadashi! Oh my gosh you must be Hiro! I've heard so much about you!
The girl then kissed him on both cheeks (get your mind out of the gutter he's a minor) in the way that female friends do sometimes.
???: Perfect timing!
She pressed a pedal on the floor as the ball of tungsten carbide got lifted onto a podium.
Hiro: That's a lot of tungsten carbide.
???: 400 pounds of it. Come here! You're gonna love this!
She came up to what looked like a chemistry set and turned a small valve as pyloric acid ran through the tubs, she added a small amount of cobalt, and a small amount of hydrogen peroxide, then used a blowtorch to superheat it, making it pink before putting it in a spray bottle and spraying the tungsten with it before pulling A lever to coat the tungsten in it completely.
???: Ta-da! It's pretty great huh?
Hiro: It's so, pink
???: Here's the best part!
She then tapped the ball and it exploded, covering her in the pink substance.
Hiro: Woah
???: I know, right? Chemical metal embrittlement.
Tadashi: Not bad, Honey Lemon.
??? Excuse me, Tadashi, coming through.
A boy that looked Tadashi's age with messy H/c Hair, E/c eyes and S/c skin brushed past Hiro and Tadashi, holding A clipboard in one hand and a coffee mug in the other, holding a pen in his mouth.
Tadashi: Heya Spidey, Hiro, this is Y/n, or Spider as we call him.
Y/n: Nice to meet you, Hiro, Tadashi's said a lot of good things about you.
He put his clipboard and coffee down before stuffing the pen in his pocket.
Y/n: You don't mind if I put my stuff here, do you Honey Lemon?
Honey Lemon: Go right ahead Spidey!
Y/n: Thanks Honey Lemon!
Hiro: Uh, well yea.
Y/n: Interesting Bot you have there, Professor Callighan would be really proud of this. Ever consider applying for this place? You'd fit right in.
Honey Lemon: But wouldn't Karmi-?
Y/n: I think Karmi would like to have someone her age here as well, maybe. Regardless, Hiro, you have amazing things in your future, I can tell.
Hiro: Thanks, hey, what's that you're making?
Y/n: Web fluid, liquidized until I activate it, then it becomes as sticky as a spider web, but ten times as durable, A lot of spiders have been unable to make webs due to the bio-experiments at Krei Tech, so I'm developing this to help make spiders A sanctuary.
Tadashi: Impressive, Spidey, hey are there your calculations?
Y/n looked at the clipboard that Tadashi was holding.
Y/n: Yep! I would keep them digital but I need to have that to carry around and I don't want my phone to become webbed up, but if I write things down then the pencil gets webbed.
Hiro: Spidey? Honey Lemon? Gogo? Wasabi?
Wasabi: I spilled wasabi on my shirt one time people, one time!
Tadashi: Fred is the one who comes up with the nicknames.
Hiro: Who's Fred?
Fred appeared next to Hiro in a mascot suit, and when Hiro turned around he jumped in shock and let out a small yelp.
Fred: This guy, right here! Name's Fred, school mascot by day, and by night, I am also A school mascot.

Hiro: So, what's your major?Fred: Nononono, I'm not a student, but I am a major science enthusiast, I've been trying to get honey to develop A formula that can turn me into a fire-breathing lizard at will, but she says that's "not science"

Fred: Nononono, I'm not a student, but I am a major science enthusiast, I've been trying to get honey to develop A formula that can turn me into a fire-breathing lizard at will, but she says that's "not science".
Honey Lemon: It's really, not

Fred: And I guess the shrink ray I asked Wasabi for isn't science either

Wasabi: Nope
Fred was about to ask Y/n if he could make a web shooter before Y/n stopped him.
Y/n: I'm not letting you use the web shooters, Fred, you're too reckless and will stick something important to A wall.
Tadashi: Hiro, I have something to show you.
Hiro and Tadashi walked away from the group and over to Tadashi's lab
Hiro: Is it just me or was Y/n and Gogo standing really close to each other?
Tadashi: Oh, yea, they've had a thing for at least a year now, Gogo's too stubborn to say anything and Y/n is too shy to make a move. It's a shame, really, they'd be really good for each other.