one

Y/n's pov-

"Aish! Do it again! When will you ever play good?!!" My dad kicked my stand, making my music sheets fly everywhere. My blood boiled as I watched him take my violin.

He played the measure that I kept messing up. I hate how he rubs his skill in my face. "It's so easy! What's hard about this??!" He began to yell again.

I shut my eyelid to hide my eye roll. "Sorry, I'll keep practicing." I mumbled as he hands back my violin. My dad walked out of my room and slammed the door.

Once he actually left, I carefully placed my violin in my case. My window was slightly opened, thank goodness outside was daylight.

I jumped out the window with my violin case in my right hand. No one was around to see me sneak out.

I ran to my special spot that no one knows where I was, well kinda but most of the time I'm there.

The sun was shining and the day was amazing, I arrived at my destination and sat down. "Hey Kaylee, it's been 2 weeks. I've been busy with Violin recitals." I spoke to the grave stone.

Kaylee Lee was my best friend, we are the same age, went to the same schools, and hung out with each other... a lot.

(Btw in this book everyone was born in different years. You were born in 2006, that means Kaylee is also born in 2006. [vcha kaylee].)

She was in a horrible car accident while I was at my violin concert. I really wish that I was there with her when she first drove her car. Don't get me wrong but I think if I was there she would've been more careful.

But my stupid dad made me go play my fucking tree branch. "Yea... I still have the thing that killed you." I looked at my Violin and sighed.

"Lexus has been worrying about you a lot more than usual."

I could feel tears coming down my cheeks. "I really miss you.." I whispered. I reached out in front of the grave stone to and grabbed a photo of me and Kaylee when we were kids.

My tears kept running down my face, I wiped them quickly and stood up. "I'll see you soon after when I have check up tomorrow with my dad." I waved and smiled.

I began to run back to my house before my father could kill me. While I was in the neighborhood, I heard someone call my name.

"Y/n!"

I turned around to see one of my parents friends. "Auntie Kim!" I waved at her and walked towards her. "Were you seeing Kaylee?" She smirked. I smiled brightly and nodded.

She chuckled and invited me inside her house. "You miss her huh?" She asked. I nodded without making a sound. I sat down on her couch as she handed me and water bottle.

"I'm friends with her mom, you know that right?" I looked at her, surprised. "You're friends with Kaylee's mom?"

She nodded. "My daughter played the violin like you. I told her to play excellent like you!" I laughed at her. "I'm planning on quitting soon." I broke the new to her.

"What? But you're so good! Is it your dad? Aish that old man, I'll kill him!"

You should auntie. "Haha that won't be necessary." I lied. I looked at the clock and said my goodbyes.

"Shit! I'm gonna get killed!" The sun was slowly falling down. At this point, I was sprinting to my house.

I opened the door finding my father standing there. "Late, and also I didn't tell you to leave! Now you're gonna play to get your forgiveness!" He started dragging me by the ear and walked to my room.

"Owowow!" I yelled. He made me sit in front of him and sat there, waiting for me to play.

I took out my violin and played from measure 1. My bow stoke up and down as I played smoothly, once I got near to the part that was hard he stopped me.

"You're going too fast!" He yelled, making me startled. I stayed silent and took my bow to play again. But instead of him listening to me play, he stood up and left the room. Leaving me sir here alone.

I laid back in my chair and yelled with frustration. "Mister fucking perfect!" I picked up my stand and threw it to the ground.

Once I was able to calm down, I decided to wash up and head to bed early. I stared at my ceiling and thought of my dad.

"bitch.." I whispered as I turned to my side. My eyes slowly started to close and I finally fell asleep.

"Sooo umm are you gonna sell that or what?"

Huh? I opened my eyes seeing myself inside of a music store. "Oh umm yeah." I placed my violin case on top of the counter and watched the store owner observe.

"Hmmmm this is a very nice violin, the bridge is perfect, the strings are looking clean and fresh, you've must of took very well care of it." The owner kept blabbering about how pretty this thing was.

"But anyways... here's the money and oh- no one's gonna believe you, no one is gonna care and listen. If you fall in love you're dead, oh yeah- ummm what was I gonna say? Oh! Figure out the reason why you're here."

The owner started laughing loudly.

"WAH!" I shouted out loud. I turned to my right, looking at my alarm. 1:16 am. Geez! I looked at my violin and got out of my bed.

I might as well sell it. I grabbed my violin case and took it to the nearest music store. "Sigan Eum- ag?" I read out loud the name of the store.

I shrugged and walked in. "Hello~ welcome, child!" Wait- it's the same store owner in my dream. Whatever, maybe it's just a coincidence.

"Are you selling that?" He asked me. "Huh oh- um yes, yes I am." I placed the case on his counter.

"Check your pocket and remember my words..." He started to signal me to get out of his store. Weird, I walked out of his store and the street looked different.

It was daylight and the roads were in front of me. I quickly checked my pockets finding a stack of Korean money from 1999.

"WHERE AM I!?" I yelled. People started looking at me like I was some weird kid. I turned around to see a whole different store.

There was a newspaper that landed right on top of my foot. Wait- NEWSPAPER?! I picked it up, and looked for an answer on where I was.

I looked at the top right corner finding the date...

"1999!!???"

I apologize if this chapter was boring. Pls trust the process 😭😭