three

Y/n's pov-

"This is Lim Y/n, they're gonna be staying here for a bit." Minji introduced me to her mom. "Hello, I won't be any trouble. Thank you for letting me stay here." I thanked her mom.

Once we ate we went to bed. "I can't believe you're staying here... with me." Minji whispered.

She slept on her own bed and I laid on the floor with blankets on the ground.

"It's not like I ran away from home. My dad's has been a bitch lately, actually he's always been one. That's probably why my mom didn't want to live with him anymore." I ranted her some random things about my life.

I'm pretty sure auntie already knows about these stuff. Well, the present auntie not past. "Ok but why did you call Chaewon sunbaenim your mom?" She asked. "Oh um about that.."

"Mom?" I whispered. Minji slapped my back really hard. "What? Did you say something?" Mom or should I call her Kim Chaewon.

"Oh uh no, I didn't say anything." That was embarrassing, but I'm not wrong. She is technically my mother but in the past.

"Are you attending here?" Chaewon asked. "Yea.. I am attending here. Starting tomorrow."

"Sweet! I'll see you around then!" She waved a goodbye and left.

"A random word just popped out of my mouth. Maybe I just miss my mom a lot.." I explained to Minji. "Anyways, are there any clubs in that school?" I sat up and asked her.

"Well.. there is a carpenters club, and a lot more but that's the most active one right now." She answered while throwing a stuffed animal at me. I'm guess it was a signal to go sleep.

I laid back down and stared at the wooden ceiling. sighs Not gonna lie I miss looking at popcorn ceilings.

We both fell asleep peacefully as time passed. During the middle of the night I kept hearing a phone ringing.

Brring!! Brring!! I opened my eyes and stood up. Where on earth is this phone coming from? I walked out of the room and into the living room. There was a red phone ☎️ that sat on the small table.

I haven't seen that before. I looked around and looked if anyone was there. The phone kept ringing so I picked it up and answered it.

"Finally! you woke up."

"Music store owner?!! Why am I here in 1999!?? I need to go back!" I yelled through the phone.

"Geez calm down. So! Do you know why you're here??" He asked with an annoying tone. "No.. I don't know why I'm here. I don't want to be here and I want to go home!"

"Awe, too bad. So YOU are telling ME that you want to go back to that 'bitch' you were talking about." All I can hear was him chewing an apple.

I stood silent for a moment. Do I want to go back and see him? "At least give me a hint why I'm here." He kept chewing his apple very loudly against the phone.

"What year was your violin made and where?" Huh? "1999, Busan, South Kor-" Wait. That's this year and where I am right now.

"Carpentry. Bye!!!" The phone suddenly ended. "What! Hello?? Answer me stupid music owner!!" I tried typing in the number but it wouldn't work.

I yelled out and threw the phone. Carpentry ??!! Wait- someone at my school.. They must be in the Carpenters Club.

I have to figure out who made my violin! If I'm able to stop them they wouldn't be able to give it to my dad!

Alright I got this! Apply to the club, figure out the maker, and stop them from making the violin....

Maybe....also help my mom find a better man. But I won't exist if I help her... it's ok, I met her in the past. I hope I can meet her in present time.

While I was in the middle of me blinking, I woke up and found myself back on the floor. Was that a dream? No. It definitely wasn't.

Carpentry... I'll just talk to Auntie about joining the club. I sat up and saw Minji still sleeping. The uniform was on her desk, my body stood up and grabbed the uniform.

This one looks 10x better then the one back in present time. I slipped in on in the bathroom and looked at it.

"Not bad for 1999" I checked myself out in the mirror but stopped when I heard Minji about to wake up.

I quickly brushed my teeth and did my hair. Thank goodness she had extra things for me! Thank you Auntie!!!

knock knock! "Yah Y/n, are you done?" Minji knocked on the door. I opened the door and found her standing right in front of it.

"Woah geez, why are you standing here? You could've gotten hurt." I scolded her while she scoffed.

"You actually woke up earlier than me. Hurry up and go eat or something before we go." She waved her hand, shooing me away.

Btw one of my books called Rejection is on hiatus but will no longer will be soon.