►𝟐~𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧

Chocolate hair. Green eyes. Velvet scent.

Tejasswi Prakash, the millionaire. She's the best at what she does, either the business or hating me. She hates me so much, and I love that. I love her attention; I love her existence around me.

I hate her so much that I should be the only one having her hate.

I looked at her going inside the Jones' and quickly reached outside, where my driver was, in her Audi R8. I nodded coldly at him once, he went inside the parking lot and kept the car. I drove back to my house, and I knew there was a problem inside.

"Welcome back, lover boy." I heard my best friend, Rahul Vaidya squeal. He was having a bottle of whiskey in his hands and the problem was big indeed.

"I am not a lover." I answered and sat on the couch. He laughed sitting beside me. "Look at you, be a little easy-" Rahul squealed again and I need earbuds.

Rahul threw his book at me; I caught it before it could hit me. "I'll go freshen up."

"Hey, your best friend just did a favor for you, and you didn't even thank him?"

Ugh, he is going to shout this for life now.

"Your best friend just got into Tejasswi Prakash's car and worked so well that it stopped exactly inside the parking." He raised his collar, imaginary to be specific. I rolled my eyes, "How is work?" I changed the topic.

"Work is amazing, the director is final. My budget is big enough to hire the best."

"You mean my budget..." I smiled sarcastically.

"Oh baby, what's yours, is mine. What's mine, is mine too- because you're mine." I air choked. "Give him something quick." I ordered and went to my room.

Tejasswi wouldn't hate this body, there are no chances. I smirked thinking about her, she's going to be shocked.

I bathed and went out wearing a simple tee and track pants. Rahul was sleeping on the couch; I shook my head and went to the dining table. Stuffing bread, I opened my mac and started working on the new project.

.

I was working for 3 hours when Rahul woke up. He rubbed his eyes, he's a kid. I refused to read his book, which was going to be adapted for a movie, but I had started reading it secretly. I wouldn't let him know, the book had a generous hero, and it was the kind of guy Prakash would prefer.

Prakash, where did she come from?

I shook my head and continued working. Rahul came and sat on the chair beside mine. "Why did you drink?"

"My best friend's lady sat on the seat of the car where he never let me sit, I needed celebration Kundrri and-"

"Don't call me that Rahul," I hissed even before he could complete. "Kundrra is irritated, well I have another news which can make you happy maybe."

I looked at him, he grinned. His lopsided smile showing mischief clearly. "What do you want?"

"Just a billiards game," he said quickly, and I sighed. "Spit-"

"Aww poor Kundrri, after the game." He got up and left. I shook my head and followed.

I picked up the stick, while he smirked at me. "You clearly enjoy the time with me, don't you?"

I would never say it Vaidya, try harder. This guy is my best friend, forever.

"No, you're a pain in ass."

"Oh, come on Kundrra, you can easily find the piece of information I had, hacking my stuff and blackmailing me. But here you are, playing billiards with me."

"Focus on playing Rahul, you'll lose really easy otherwise." I pushed the ball, and it went inside like a bullet. Flawless.

Rahul smiled and continued playing. I know what he wants to say, I knew it before him. But here I am. Uncle and aunt Vaidya have been like my parents after my parents died. I have no regret, because my father was a drunkard, and my mother never cared about me. The only definition of parents I know was uncle and aunt Vaidya. And Rahul, he has seen me grow. From class 2 to age 26, he knows me head to toe.

"How are your parents? Are they coming to see you anytime?" I asked, I really don't know how to have a conversation.

I speak less, I speak when needed.

Rahul smiled pushing a ball, "They're fine, they miss you. We're going to see them in London this Thanksgiving, alright?" I nodded quickly. Who will not be excited to go and meet Uncle Vaidya. He is a fun guy to be around. Rahul has got all his charms from him.

"Why don't you call them sometimes?" Rahul asked and I nodded again. "You'll nod your head off one day,"

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes and rolled another ball.

"Will you tell me the information now?" I gave him a glance; the game was on a tie already. "Oh, open the social media, the news is trending."

"The news of Jones'?" I asked as if I didn't know the news. He nodded happily; he is definitely a kid.

"Yeah, Mr. Jones has signed his new project with Tejasswi Prakash, today." I nodded coldly again.

She was perfect, I knew it already. I am so proud of you Strawberry.

"Alright,"

"Congratulations Kundrra."

"I-" I tried to negotiate when he cut me off giggling. "I'm going out for dinner with a pretty girl, so I'll see you later. Celebrate well." He left putting a ball in. I sighed and went outside.

Finishing the dinner, after completing some work, I went to the file kept on the table and picked it up.

JONES'

I smirked and opened the contract. Little did my Strawberry know what she got herself into.

SEE YOU TOMORROW PRAKASH, THE DAY JUST TURNED BETTER.