Chapter 6 (Misti's POV)

The girl nodded then gave me a suffocating hug and cried into my shoulder. I was just about to break down when I saw brown figure standing infront of us about six yards away.

"Terra," the voice boomed, "do you know this person?" The voice was low. A man's voice.

Terra gathered herself up and turned her head to the man.

"Yes Demitri. This is my best friend, Misti." she said smileing. Dimitri walked towards us. Slowly. Like he was tring not to scare away prey. Terra kept her head turned, starring at him. Then she took her eyes off him for a second, grabbed a small brown satchel from her side and pulled out a black tee and a pair of black fitted capris with some small holes in them. She handed them to me, still glaring at the Demitri guy. I couldn't help but look at him either. He was tall, with short dark hair and grey eyes. He looked Russian or German, thus the name Demitri.

He glanced at me and turned around fast. What was his problem? Oh yah. I'm naked. How could I forgett that? Terra rolled her eyes and mumbled something I couldn't hear. Then she took the shirt from my hand and tossed it over my head. It slid off and onto my knees which I was hugging to my chest because there was nothing else to cover myself up at the moment. Then she picked up the capri pants and layed them on my knees. "Get dressed." she said, getting up and walking to Demitri.

I slid the shirt over my head and nearly tripped putting on the capri pants. I looked up at the sky. It was about early noon.

"Are you done dressing?" Terra asked.

"Yah." I replied.

Demitri and Terra walked under the big pine tree I was under.

"Misti, this is Demitri. Demitri, this is Misti." We shook hands. Demitri returned to Terra and whispered something into her ear, as he terned her around to make it more private. I took this time to look at Terra and tried to remember what she looked like before. She looked basically the same. Except for she seemed a little more skinnier, even though she was as skinny as a string bean before. Her hair was the same color, a deep red that made everyone think she dyed her hair. She had said that it was 100 percent natural, I thought it was cool how nature did that. As for her dressing, she still rocked the tom boy look. But this time she looked more like a survivalist than a full blooded tom boy. She had on a white tee with small stains and clumps of dirt on it, covered by a brown leather jacket. It looked nice for a late summer-early fall jacket. She had on a pair of mossy green cargo pants and a pair of almost knee high leather boots.

They both turned around and I saw the expresion on Terra's face. Anger, sarrow, protectiveness, determination, but most of all love.

What was going on?

Just than we heard deep growls coming from the edge of the meadow. Six giant wolves came charging at us.

My pack had found me.