♛𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5: 𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗𝚎♛

TW: Fight scenes/ Violence.

✦❅✧───❅••❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅••❅──

Third person POV:

The sun started to rise by the time the group was able to find where the Fatui was keeping the Holy Lyre Der Himmel.

"Here take this." Diluc handed Aether a Fatui mask. "A disguise for when we're in there. You'll need it, it's better that they do not know we're here." Y/N nodded, taking three and handing one to Venti and Jean each, while Paimon pouted.

"Hey where is my mask?" Paimon complained. Aether soon put on the mask and looked at Paimon. "AH! Um, actually never mind..." Paimon soon quieted it down as Venti and Jean laughed a bit together.

"Ok let's head in, it's better we get through quickly to avoid being seen." Y/N stated as they started to walk toward the entrance heading inside. They were soon followed by the others as the first thing they saw was FIRE.

"Ok any bright ideas?" Soon the tiles flipped over then fifteen seconds later they flipped back up again. Y/N tapped their foot to signal the change as they started to get a rhythm.

"Well I think we will have to run." Jean said as she looked at the flamethrowers as they spun in circles non stop then soon the tiles flipped over.

"It flips over every fifteen seconds we need to run to avoid getting burned or flipped into the lava." Y/N continued to tap their foot to keep it in time.

"Well we should go in two groups, how about Venti, Paimon and Aether first, then me, N/N and Jean." Diluc suggested.

"That should be fine... We'll go first then, come on you two," Aether said as he looked at both Venti and Paimon. He got closer to the flames, getting ready to run.

"Paimon is not sure about this... Are you sure we'll be able to make it?" Paimon said sheepishly as she soon went behind Aether ready to follow his lead.

"Don't worry Paimon, you can always float higher to avoid it." Venti reassured jokingly as he soon went next to Aether. The fire spun around dauntingly, as it soon flipped again causing both to break into a run making it over to the other side.

"GAH!" Paimon screamed as the fire flipped over again close to her as she floated back in a panic. This caused Aether to let out a sigh of relief as he looked over at the others as they started to move into position as well.

Y/N sighed as Jean and Diluc were standing either side of them as they counted down till the tiles flipped back down. Soon as it flipped back down Diluc was the first to run as Y/N and Jean were close behind. Jean and Diluc were almost at the end as Y/N was a little behind being blocked by the two. 'Hurry up!' Y/N thought in an angry panic as they had to run behind the two, to fit on the platform. Soon as they got close to the end to where the others were.

Soon Jean looked back seeing the flamethrowers starting to turn over as she ran faster grabbing Y/N's hand as Diluc made it to the other side. Jean dashed, dragging Y/N pulling them to her as they made it! The flames dangerously close to Y/N's coat as Jean pulled them away from the flames. "Oh shit!" Y/N said in a clear state of panic because of the fire, they practically jumped out of Jean's arm to get away from the fire.

Jean laughed amused looking at the fire returning to a frown. "It's best we not stay here," Jean turned as she led the group deeper into the Fatui hideout.

Soon they made it deeper through the mazes and mechanisms that was this hideout, the group was quite efficient and they would speed through. As soon as they made it past a guard after doing a quick deal for the key into the next area of the hideout.