♛𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3: 𝙲𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚞𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜♛

✦❅✧───❅••❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

Third Person POV:

As Y/N got back to the city it seemed the sky had cleared and the storms and dangerously strong winds had stopped. The people were all out and about checking the damage it seemed that the majority of them were jumping for joy thinking that Stormterror had been quelled.

Soon Y/N made it to Good Hunter like they had promised Paimon and Aether. They soon saw the trio of Aether, Amber and Paimon sitting at a table of four. Y/N walked up giving the three of them a wave.

"N/N!!!" Paimon rushed over to Y/N as she gave them a hug. "Help me Aether and Amber are bullying me!" Paimon whined exaggeratedly.

Y/N rolled their eyes giggling a little bit. "It seems you guys have eaten without me..." Y/N sighed as they looked a little disappointed.

"No don't worry I saved something for you, I knew Paimon was going to get a little impatient so I saved this for you." Aether chuckled as a waiter brought over a Mondstadt hashbrown.

"HUH?! Paimon didn't eat all of it, you guys ate some too!" Paimon said as this caused Aether to blush, red from embarrassment and Amber to laugh.

"Guilty as charged," Aether sighed. "Sorry," Aether said as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Indeed we were waiting for a while though. Aether and Paimon were motivated to get back here as soon as possible." Amber said, teasing the duo with a grin causing Y/N to laugh.

"Well of course with the promise of food those two were bound to be quick." Y/N exclaimed as Aether sighed calming down a little as he glared at Amber a little. Amber just chuckled, shaking her head a little.

Amber had to go back to the Knights of Favonius headquarters to report back what happened so she had to leave sooner than she wanted too. So it just left Paimon, Aether and Y/N to enjoy their food. Well just Y/N because Aether and Paimon already ate theirs before they arrived.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hey get back here!" Y/N tried to follow after Aether and Paimon who had stolen their leftovers as they were paying. Y/N ran after them as they ran up the stairs as fast as they could.

"Ah!"

CRASH!

"Oh gosh I'm so sorry..." Y/N quickly stood up and helped the stranger that they bumped into. Their hash browns were probably long gone anyways. "Are you hurt let me help you pick these up." Y/N said as the person was too stunned to speak. Y/N soon picked up a few books and flowers that the girl had seemed to drop. "Here you go..." Y/N said as they handed everything to the girl.

"T-Thank you um..." ?????? stuttered as her cheeks dusted a light shade of pink from the eye contact.

"N/N." Y/N said finishing the sentence.

"O-Oh well I'm Sucrose..." Sucrose was struggling to continue as Y/N waved to them.

"Ok well see you later, I have to catch up to my friends before they run too far." Y/N said as they started to turn and run away in the direction of where their friends went.

Sucrose readjusted her glasses as she looked down and continued down the stairs. She was thinking about the encounter ,'I wonder why that person wears a mask'. Sucrose thought, but soon she shook off the thoughts as she finished going down the stairs as she quickened her pace. She needed to make it there quickly so then she could clean up the alchemy station with ?????? and ????. She couldn't keep them waiting.