♕𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚍.♕

"Not everything you see is what it appears."

✦❅✧───❅••❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅••❅───

.

.

.

.

.

.

Third person POV:

The group continued to walk off the beach following the path that they came from.

"The path ends here I guess we'll just have to climb!" Paimon said as she floated up to the top of the little ledge that they needed to climb to continue down the path.

Both Y/N and Aether quickly climbed up as the group continued down the path.

"Ok let's take the route we planned, we're off to a statue of the seven!" Paimon said energetically as she floated ahead of the group as Aether and Y/N followed behind her. "Which of the seven are you looking for exactly?" Paimon questioned as she spun around as she floated backwards as they walked down the path.

"Sadly we don't know the answer, all we know is that we're looking for a god." Y/N spoke as they walked at a fast they had no time to lose. "Also I have another question, how did you and Paimon meet exactly?" Y/N asked as they looked at Paimon who seemed to get really embarrassed at the mention of it.

"W-Well I-" Paimon tried to speak but then Aether cut her off.

"I fished her out of a lake." Aether said a smile forming at the edge of his lips as he was clear holding back his laughter. Y/N wasn't as good at holding it as he was though as they burst out laughing.

"O-Oh my P-Paimon how did that happen-" Y/n laughed as Paimon huffed blushing from embarrassment.

"Stop teasing Paimon! Let's just keep going." Paimon blurted out as she stomped her foot on nothing as she floated away fast. Y/N and Aether calmed down as they quickly ran after her finding a way to the ledge overlooking a beautiful scenery.

Y/N looked at the breath-taking view as they stepped out near the ledge as the wind flowed through their hair as the gentle breeze was a nice feeling

Y/N looked at the breath-taking view as they stepped out near the ledge as the wind flowed through their hair as the gentle breeze was a nice feeling. Then the peaceful silence was broken as they looked back at Aether and Paimon. Aether was caught staring a little but as their eyes met he smiled softly a little then turned to Paimon who was rambling on.

"That's a statue of the seven!" Paimon floated close to Y/N as she pointed to the statue that was on a little island, in the middle of a pond not too far away. "The statue shows the sevens protection over the world and is seen to be scattered throughout the world."