Adopted Katsuki???

{What if Katsuki was adopted by Nezu when he was young, and became an undercover hero?}

_________________________________________

Katsuki had gotten lost when he and his family went into town. {He's 4} He wandered around for a bit before getting caught up in crossfire between a small-time villain and the #1 Hero - All Might.

He was eventually pulled out of the fray by Aizawa Shota, AKA, Eraserhead. Katsuki was put on the news, but no one came to get him. A few days later, the papers went through and Katsuki was officially adopted by Nezu.

Katsuki, being the quick learner he is, graduated from his elementary/middle school education at 8, and starts his training with Aizawa, aiming to be a hero just like his idol. He succeeds and at the young age of 12 becomes the world's youngest Pro-Hero.

He's quickly enrolled in Aldera Junior High as his first mission: Find All Might a Successor. {y'all know who it is (•v•)} Katsuki quickly finds and gets closer to said Successor by hanging out with his bullies in their first year of middle school, but when they transition into their second year, he bluntly asks Izuku to be his friend. {growing up with Aizawa and Nezu for social cues did not help him. Not one bit.} Confused and wary, Izuku asks why, and when Katsuki tells him he thinks the greenett is "really cool", Izuku hesitantly accepts.

A few months pass, and Izuku realizes that Katsuki means it when he says they're friends. After that he starts to open up more, being friendlier and more accepting of Katsuki's stability. Seeing this, Katsuki himself becomes more open, and starts inviting Izuku to his house-of course not before asking his Dad and Uncles. {Spoiler- They think it's a great idea and invite All Might as well}

The fifth time Katsuki asks is when Izuku agrees, and after school that day they walk about two blocks before getting picked up by by Katsuki's uncles - Aizawa Shota and Hizashi Yamada.

Izuku remains in stunned silence for the entire ride after they both say hi to him- using his name and being extremely casual- before greeting Katsuki, and asking about their day. When they arrive at Nezu's house and walk through the door, Izuku receives yet another shock as he sees All Might himself sitting comfortably on the couch, with the principal of prestigious UA Highschool on a chair across from him sipping tea.

{You decide what happens next, I don't have much more after this}
_________________________________________

Second year of Highschool, Izuku has mastered his quirk. He knows about Katsuki already being a Pro Hero, and about him being on an undercover mission. {He was given a new mission, and now has to root out the traitors in UA, and get info about the LOV} No one other than him, the teachers, All Might and Nezu know about this.

Eventually, at their graduation, all of this comes to light as the traitor is exposed and promptly detained and arrested.

Katsuki stays an underground hero, and four years after his graduation he's hired as a teacher for none other than the brand-new Class 1-A, and Nezu allows Aizawa to help with combat training every once in a while.

Izuku goes on to become the #1 Hero, and whenever Katsuki asks for a surprise visit to the classroom, he shows up with no hesitation.
{SIMP lmao}

One day the class asks their Sensei why the #1 Hero shows up so often, and why, when he sees them in public, he greets them by name. Katsuki answers with-
"We've been married for five years."  and then he just carries on with the lesson as if he didn't just drop a bombshell on them.

Safe to say Katsuki was voted 'Best Teacher' for many years in a row.