𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑⁶

Welcome to a new kind of tension

All across the alien nation

Where everything isn't meant to be okay

In television dreams of tomorrow

We're not the ones who're meant to follow

For that's enough to argue

"I apologize that my existence is annoying, it's not like I asked to be born anyway."

DEFINITELY Dede wasn't dreaming, it was more like he was in a flashback.

Again in his anime version.

He was in his body, about nine or ten years younger, but he couldn't control it.

Wait- was this the Germa Kingdom?

KAE! ─screamed a blonde boy with blue eyes, with small jet black highlights and a black t-shirt with the number three printed in white, running towards him─. You are here!

Yo! ─little Kaede greeted with a soft smile. How are you, sweetheart? ─he laughed when he saw the blushing boy before sighing with a grunt. Anyway... you should already know why I'm here he undid his smile to turn it into a grimace when he saw that the other turned around and began to walk back to the path he came from.

... I heard that you're going to marry my sister ─was the only thing he answered in a low growl, without even looking at him.

But you know that my grandfather forces me, right? I don't want that ─Kaede emphasised the "don't" as he grabbed his hands, looking at the little blonde's teary eyes. I don't like your sister. I don't even like girls! ─he groaned with a sigh. I want you to understand, sweetheart, that I will always love you, okay?

Even if he stopped being a- ─he was interrupted before mentioning his last name.

Of course. You're worth more than all that garbage from your "family" together ─he smiled again, kissing the tip of his nose in a childish way, seeing how the black highlights disappeared from his hair completely─. The true family is the one that educates you, the one that teaches you the values of life, the one that loves you genuinely.

When we meet again... you must say "Oregano is garbage" ─he handed him a white handkerchief with a 3 in one of the corners─. And give this back to me. Understood?

"Oregano is garbage"? The albino blinked as he grabbed the silk scarf before hugging him. I'll remember it until we meet again, Sanji. Kekeke~

You are my family, Kaede ─Sanji murmured, wrapping his little arms around the albino's body while he smiled─. And stop laughing like that! It is creepy!

Kekeke~

Kaede woke up next to Zoro, startled by the flashback he had just had.

Kaede? ─Zoro asked in a sleepy grunt.

Go back to sleep, marimo ─he placed his hand on his green hair while he murmured─. It's not something you need to know, okay?