𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑³

Everything you have earned is a ship

With blue waves crashing into it

But nothing can touch your happy thoughts anymore

(nothing can touch your happy thoughts anymore)

With your glass ceiling, walls, and floor

"I want- no- I must be by your side, let me hold your hand and drown next to you"

HOURS after crawling [in which Kaede thanked whatever divinity they were actually just tunnels and not sewers], Luffy and Dede finally stopped under a square fence.

As much as the sky could be seen from the small holes stamped in the metal, Kaede was pretty sure they had gone too far past the base.

They were going to see Zoro.

Faster than he would have expected, Luffy was already lifting the fence and jumping thanks to the albino giving him a push. Once he reached the ground, he leaned into the tunnel to help lift Dede up. When his boots also landed on the ground, he was about to turn around to thank him for the lift, however, the straw hat boy's attention was already too focused on something in front of him, or rather someone.

You're that guy from the bar.

Get lost ─Zoro responded, quietly and quite unconcerned considering his situation, which was that he was currently tied to the scorching sun without food or water.

Actually, we are, we're trying to enter the base ─Luffy explained, turning to check his surroundings and smiling as he pointed to the marine base behind him─. Hey, I saw the way you fought there, how did they arrest you?

They didn't ─the tied boy responded, closing his eyes as if he were trying to relax─. I surrendered.

Interesting choice... ─Kaede finally spoke, observing the situation the swordsman was in.

Instead of answering, Zoro just looked at the albino, who was 'staring' at the wall with an unreadable expression while he lightly tapped the ground.

Where do I know you from?

Oh, he was at the bar too! He gave this strange guy an incredible beating just like you ─the tanned boy responded for Dede, exaggerating his earlier fight.

You were flirting with me ─he gave him a mocking smile, trying not to show how nervous he was in case the hunter had seen his wanted poster.

Hmph ─Zoro seemed disinterested again, turning his head slightly, if he had his arms free he might even have shrugged his shoulders.

Luffy approached as if he was ready to untie him when suddenly the green-haired boy spoke again.

What are you doing?

I'm freeing you ─the straw hat shrugged.

Why? You don't know anything about me.

I know you protected that girl from those marines last night ─Luffy backed up to stand a couple of meters away again to make eye contact and smile─. You are a good guy.

I am Roronoa Zoro, the pirate hunter ─the man finally appeared in front of them, raising his head with a feeling of pride despite his embarrassing position.