Cecilia Venn

Cecilia was always such a good kid. Well, she had to be, she didn't want to end up like her brother, Ray. Cecilia grew up in fear of her parents. She grew up into a religion she didn't want to be part of, but she had to deal with it. She was told that if she didn't worship God, then she would be exiled and abandoned. She hated the church she grew up in; it felt like a cult more than anything. Bad things happened to the children that grew up in the church. Every kid was taught that it was a normal thing, but Cecilia knew that it wasn't. That's why Cecilia hated it.

When Cecilia was fifteen (15), her parents registered her for a MWP and started her on her driver's ed. Cecilia didn't have to be homeschooled like Ray, so she actually got to go to school. When Cecilia's MWP card came in, her parent's let her work for them, just so she could get used to working. Her parents were gentle with her, but she knew that they could get worse because she always saw how they treated Ray. So she always wanted to stay on her parent's good side.

Cecilia was seventeen (17) when she got her first boyfriend, a boy that her parents approved of despite him being poor. The reason why they approved of him was because he was so very polite to Cecilia and them, so they wanted Cecilia to be happy. The two were highschool sweethearts, they were together for four (4) years, but then Cecilia found out what he really wanted. He was using her to get fame. He didn't actually like her. He used her parent's money to buy himself nice things that he could post on his Picsho account. He was simply using her for her fame. Every girl in her school told her not to fall for him, but she just called them crazy. She should've listened to them, but she didn't and she paid the price. She hated herself for falling for him. Luckily, when her parents found out, they didn't blame her, they blamed the boy for stealing from them and breaking Cecilia's heart.

Cecilia kept herself locked up in her room after that incident. She thought her parents would turn on her and blame her for everything. That's when she heard the voice. That's when she heard Lilith for the first time. The voice spoke to her about how she understood how Cecilia felt. Cecilia felt alone and left behind, and Lilith said that she understood that feeling. Cecilia went to sleep crying that night, but something happened the morning she woke up. When she woke up, some of the Sunrise Knights were in her home. Rightfully, Cecilia was confused, that was until her parents handed her a letter that was addressed to her. Cecilia read the letter. It was from Lilith and it said something along the lines of "I have appointed you to become my right hand woman. Please meet me in my office in the Palace so we can discuss some arrangements." That offer made Cecilia glow with surprise.

Cecilia immediately went to the Palace with the Knights after she dressed in some formal attire. She was led to Lilith's office, which was not very hard to get to, but no one was allowed to lead her into the office, given the fact that none of them were allowed to see Lilith. So Cecilia made her way into Lilith's office, alone. She had to go down quite a few stairs. That's when she met Lilith. Cecilia got to actually, physically, meet Lilith. Cecilia was the first person to meet here. Well.. not really, someone else got to meet her before Cecilia, but it wasn't like it was a planned meeting. It was all out of chance. And Lilith didn't even acknowledge that someone had been watching her.

(More to be added. Will be edited.)

)