ღRULES AND INFORMATIONღ

ꕥ Welcome to the rp! my name is rat and i'll be your host for the night.

i have only a few rules for everyone to follow, so please read it all before advancing!

*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*

ღ1 Please be respectful of me and everyone else! we all want to have fun and being respectful is the first step towards that! i'll immediately block you if i see any sort of harassment or hateful comments.

ღ2 I only ask that everyone has at least 5 sentences or more. however this isn't to say you have to send a wall of text! write as much as you're comfortable doing within the 5 sentence minimum. if i reply with a large amount of text, don't feel pressured to match the amount i sent! sometimes less is better.

ღ3 I will be extremely selective with forms. forms should be descriptive and not just a few words to describe your character. i want to know your characters so don't be shy!

ღ4 Be as creative as you want! make up lore and build up the world as you please, that's what makes rp so fun! even if your idea is absolutely out of this world i'll go along with it. create drama, fights, make it as emotional and dramatic as you want!

*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈

ꕥ And now just some info!

*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈

As stated in the summary and the rules, this is a semi lite rp!
others.

There will be no smut in this book. Unfortunately i cannot tell who is and isn't above 18. i do this in order to protect you and myself.

Regarding tagging; simply say you will tag me on either this chapter or the forms chapter (no need to wait for my reply) and i will look at your form when i'm available!! I'm putting this rule as my replies to people have been weird and i dislike making people wait for my approval before they tag me. If possible, please tell me the name of the book you will be tagging me in and the character name/chapter title!!

If you have a discord please just send me a friend request!! I've said previously that my notifications are super wonky and never show up for whatever reason. To avoid having people wait weeks for replies please just send a request over there and we can go over everything on discord instead!! Thank you all sm!!

That's pretty much everything i have to say for now. i'll come back and update this if i need to, so make sure to check back often!