𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐫

This is adorableness, smut, fluff, and gays being gays.

Part one to @Marvels_PotterHead bday

─────▕⃝⃤─────

Once again, the delicate snowflakes gently caressed the frosty windows, heralding the arrival of Christmas. Hagrid had already made the traditional delivery of the twelve Christmas trees to the Great Hall, while holly wreaths and metallic tassels adorned the staircase balustrades. Everlasting candles cast a soft glow from inside the helmeted suits of armor, and large sprigs of mistletoe hung from the ceiling at regular intervals along the corridors.

Groups of girls and boys gathered beneath the mistletoe branches as Astria passed by, causing traffic jams in the hallways. More than once, she found herself caught and compelled to capture the lips of whomever stood beneath the mistletoe with her if she wished to escape.

Narcissa was far from pleased with this situation. She began doling out detentions with increasing frequency, providing seemingly convincing excuses for her actions, as she had a knack for turning almost anything into an offense.

The number of mysterious gifts that Astria received skyrocketed. While it used to be commonplace to receive a card or a flower during breakfast or to find them on her bed in the Slytherin dormitory, they now seemed to multiply like a viral outbreak.

One evening in the library, as Astria was lost in thought, she was abruptly startled by Emma Vane, who seemed to materialize out of nowhere, much like a second shadow. Astria couldn't fathom how anyone could move so silently.

Glancing out the window, she noticed that night had fallen, and in the nearly deserted library, there was only herself, Granger on the opposite side under a dim light, and the Gryffindor girl, Emma, not to mention, of course, Madame Pince.

Emma appeared determined to convey something, and her impatient expression did not escape Astria's notice. "You've been here for quite some time," she observed, biting her lower lip. "Aren't you thirsty? Would you like some gillywater?"

Before Astria could respond, someone coughed behind Emma.

It was Granger.

"Astria, could you assist me with potions? I have a question," Hermione quickly said, ignoring Emma's hostile glare.

She was about to decline the request, taken aback by the fact that Hermione Jean Granger was asking for her help. But in an instant, she heard Hermione's mental shout:

Dₒₙ'ₜ Dᵣᵢₙₖ ₜₕₑ Wₐₜₑᵣ, ᵢₜ'ₛ ₐ ₗₒᵥₑ ₚₒₜᵢₒₙ

Her eyes widened, and Astria promptly agreed. "Of course, Granger, have a seat," she said, pointing to the empty chair beside her.

Emma seemed on the verge of exploding. "Oh, yes... No, thank you," Astria replied swiftly to the lingering question in the air. "I'm not much of a gillywater fan."

"Well, then, please accept some chocolates," Emma offered, pushing a cauldron of firewhisky-filled chocolates into Astria's hands. "My grandmother sent them, but I don't care for them."

"Oh, thank you, that's very kind," Astria expressed her gratitude, unable to think of anything else to say to the girl who was staring at her eerily. It was almost unsettling.

"So, Astria," Hermione said, touching her arm to get her attention. Emma shot her a deathly look before swiftly turning and leaving in quick steps.

"What on earth was that?" Astria growled, pulling her arm away where Hermione had touched her, frowning.