𝑮𝑶𝑶𝑫𝑩𝒀𝑬

𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐸𝐿𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁
→𝑮𝑶𝑶𝑫𝑩𝒀𝑬

𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇 at peace when the boat was gliding through that field of white flowers that was floating on the water surface

They had defeated the dark forces and the peace in Narnia was finally restored.

Edmund and Caspian where paddling at the front of the ship while Reepicheep, Lucy, Eustace and Adeline gazed out onto the horizon.

"So what was it like when Aslan changed you back?", Edmund suddenly questioned his young cousin curiously.

"No matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't do it myself— then he came towards me. It sort of hurt— but it was a good pain. You know, like when you pull out a thorn from your foot", Eustace discribed the feeling to them while he shrugged.

"Being a dragon wasn't all bad. I mean, I think I was a better dragon than I was a boy, really", he told them honestly while he made eye contact with Lucy. "I'm so sorry for being such a sop."

Edmund gave him a small smile, "It's okay, Eustace. You were a pretty good dragon."

Everyone smiled at him before Reepicheep's voice spoke, "My friends, we have arrived!"

Everyone stopped in their movement and gazed past the mouse, their eyes landing on a little island with a gigantic water wall on top of it.

After everyone had climbed out, Caspian and Edmund pulled the ship a bit further up into that sand and then they all approached the large water wall.

Everyone was eyeing the wall when Eustace voice surprised suddenly caught their attention, "Aslan."

The group followed his gaze and spotted no other than the large lion, who was walking besides them. "Welcome, Children—  You have done well— very well indeed."

He circled them slowly before he stopped infront of the group, "You have come far, and now your journey is at it's end."

Lucy and Edmund exchanged confused looks, "Is this your country?"

"No, my country lies beyond." The lion gazed at the water wall.

Adeline noticed that Caspian seemed to be deep in his own thoughts before he spoke, "Is my father in your country?"

"You can only find that out for yourself, my son— but you should know that if you continue— there is no return.", Aslan told him calmly.

Caspian stared at the water wall before he started to slowly approach it. Adeline felt her heart stop when the young man slowly stepped into the water and let his hand run through the wall infront of him.

After a small moment the long haired man spun around to them, avoiding eye contact while the tears were shimmering in his brown eyes.

"You're not going?"