𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑶𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑹

𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝑂
→𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑶𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑹

   𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐅 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃

   𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐅 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃. Lucy sadly watched the trees as she said, “They are so still.”

“They are trees, what did you expect?”, the darf aksed her curious as he looked at her. Lucy looked back at him and told him, “They used to dance”

“It wasn't long after you left the Talamries invaded, those who survived retreaded into the woods”, the darf explained to them.

“And the trees, they retreated so deep into themselves that they haven't been heated from since”, he finished as he looked at Lucy.

The siblings were shocked, “I don't understand. How could Aslan let that happen?”, Lucy asked him shocked, “Aslan abandoned us when you lot did”, he told them in a bitter tone as he watched the water.

Adeline looked at the water as well, she felt guilty, the Narnian's had died and she and her siblings weren't there to protect them from Miraz.

“We didn't mean to leave you”, Adeline spoke up as she looked at the dwarf.

“Makes no difference know, does it?”, the darf asked looking at her. „Get us to the Narnians— and it will ”, Peter told him while he rowed the boat further down the river.

After a little while they finally arrived at their destination, Lucy quickly climed out of the boat and the others dragged it to the shore.

As they dragged the boat Adeline could her Lucy yell at something, “Hello there!”

Adeline immediately turned around and searched with her eyes for her little sister. There was Lucy and she approched a really big black bear, “It's alright, we're friends”, Lucy said loudly.

But the bear only roared threatening at the little girl, Adeline immediately let go of the boat and so did Edmund, Susan and Peter.

The darf looked at Lucy, “Don't move, your Majesty!”, he instructed her.

Lucy turned around to look at him and in that moment the bear started running and wanted to attack Lucy.

The little girl saw the bear and screened as she tried to escape from him.

Adeline had drawn her bow in a second but Lucy was still in the way, so she couldn't shoot.

Right in this moment Lucy fell over her own feet and hit the ground, “Shoot Adi! Shoot!”, Edmund shouted at his sister as he approached her.