𝑷𝑹𝑰𝑵𝑪𝑬 𝑪𝑨𝑺𝑷𝑰𝑨𝑵

𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸
→𝑷𝑹𝑰𝑵𝑪𝑬 𝑪𝑨𝑺𝑷𝑰𝑨𝑵

  𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄, 𝐒𝐎 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐘 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐔𝐏

  𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄, 𝐒𝐎 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐘 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐔𝐏. The girl eavesdroped for a short moment, but the noises didn't stoped so she quickly grabbed her bow and Arrows and quietly run into the direction where the sounds came from.

As she arrived the Pevensie girl saw Lucy who was hiding behind a tree and Peter who fought some stranger.

Peter unarmed the stranger and swung his sword at him. But it got stuck into the tree next to him, so the other boy took his chance and tried to grabb it as Peter grabbed a stone from the ground to hit him on the head.

“Stop it!”, Adeline shouted as she aimed her bow at them, the boys both immediately stopped and looked at the brunette.

Suddenly a crowed of  Narnian's stepped out of the shadows. Adeline let her gaze wander around as she let it stopped by the handsome stranger who stood besides her brother.

She looked at him sceptical as the boy watched her closely. His sword still pointed at her brothers chest, Adeline narrowed her eyes at him the bow now only aimed at him.

“Prince Caspian?”, Peter asked him questionly, “Yes, and who are you?”, the young boy asked Peter.

In that moment Susan and Edmund joined them, “Peter!”, Susan screamd as she stopped next to Lucy.

Adeline still didn't let the boy out off sight, he had long black hair and very dark brown eyes. He looked a little wrecked and had a bit blood on his lip.

The stranger broke the eye contact as he looked at Peter and then at the sword in his own hands, his eyes widened.

“High King Peter”, he exclaimed with an thick accent, Peter looked at the boy.

“I believe you called”, he  answered him, “Yeah, well- I thought you would be older”, the boy replied to him a little surprised as he watched them.

“Well if you like we could come back in a few years”, Peter said as he turned to walk away but the boy panicked, “No! That's alright!”, he exclaimed.

“You're just- just not exactly what I expected”, he told them as he gazed back at Adeline.

Their eyes met for a longer moment and Adeline worried that she got a little red so she looked away quickly.

She had never seen such a handsome young boy, in London the boys weren't really her Typ.

She smiled to herself as Edmund answered, “Neither are you”.