IV - Rimuru Tempest

You may be wondering where I've been :)

It was exam week.

And I got sick which is cool.

Also this is my third rewrite of this chapter.

I felt like I was making things run too fast.

Anyway for those who still hold on hope for me updating Kleptomaniac's Library :
I will update it soon, maybe, no promises though :)

--------------------~~~~~~-------------------

Third Person POV
.
.
.

Night fell and Dawn turned anew, many monsters who were night time predators went back into hiding and monsters who were nocturnal got ready for bed.

There were those who got up after a long night's rest ready to hunt for prey, and those who were ready to scour for food within this vast forest.

A small rabbit came out of its little burrow out to look for food to scavenge.

And as swiftly as it jumped, it landed crashing down back to the ground, pierced by a dark black Scythe being held by a familiar red hooded figure.

"So like, do I need to eat?" She asked her skill.

[Survival Guide]

Food is not required for survival, however it can be consumed for more [Reikgon] matter.

"Huh, good to know I guess." She replied as she ripped off the scythe from the rabbit leaving it bleeding with a wide hole in its head.

"[Reikgon]" She said as the skill devoured the rabbit's corpse along with the blood as it disappeared.

The Apostle-in-initiative has been wandering the forest without a clear goal in mind, she was glad this was a forest and not a jungle, she's seen old literal decaying books back from her old world about how treacherous and nightmarish it is to navigate a jungle, she never understood how somewhere filled with life is also a place that takes life at a daily basis.

"That village earlier, I should've gotten information from them." She thought and pauses for a bit, "...no that would be impossible." she denied her previous statement due to one simple fact.

'I'm pretty sure I couldn't understand shit about what they were saying! like it's a whole new different language!'

'Guide, what language was that?!'

[Survival Guide]

Foreign Dialect. Not enough speech gathered to commit in depth analysis.

"And.. Of.. Course.." It struck her realization knowing that she would never be able to communicate with everybody else who is remotely intelligent that lives in this world.

"But then, how did I understand the books?" But then again she figured that them being gods/goddesses in the past explain why they can understand her.

'Guess I'll have to live on my own for the time being...' she thought as she continued wandering into the forest.

---------
----
-------
------------
--------
--
-