4. aunties house

Elena was excited she was going to spend the weekend in another state with her aunt Haelyn Eden was even more excited because he wanted a brand new sword that Haelyn promised him, Elena was the quite silent type she suffered from autism loud noises were a huge trigger for her unlike her twin brother he's was a wild child he was loud hyperactive and never sat still because of that Eden was diagnosed with ADHD it was hard for adalyn and dex to calm eden down he was a handful compared to Elena. "I'm going to rule the world one day!" Yelled Eden in excitement "You're.. too...loud" Elena said covering her ears "Sorry Elena" said Eden apologizing as he noticed he was triggering his sister " Are you excited to go with Haelyn for the weekend?" Eden asked sitting on the couch next to Elena "A-a little...j-just n-nervous" Elena said stuttering "You'll have fun I promise " Eden said hugging his sister tightly so she'd feel safe Elena smiled and hugging him back "T-thank you" she said softly feeling better emotionally.

The twins waited for Haelyn to come get them " I hope you two have everything you'll need packed" Adalyn said to the twins "We did Mom we promise right Elena" Eden said looking at his sister "Promise" Elena said holding her stuffed bunny tightly " that's good I wouldn't want you two forgetting anything " adalyn said rubbing the twins heads with a warm smile on her face " make sure not to give your aunt a hard time" said dex voice from the kitchen "you two heard your father" adalyn said " we'll be good" the twins said as a purple glowing portal opened up in the living room stepping out haelyn " your aunty is here!" she said excitedly holding her arms out for a hug as the twins rushed and hugged her tightly " I missed you too I hope yall ready for loads of fun" she said to the twins " I know I am" Eden said holding his suitcase, Elena grabbed her suitcase also ready to go as she hugged her mom " ill miss you " she said " oh honey, you'll be back Sunday we'll always be here if your want to come home early, remember what me and daddy told you-" " if I'm having an episode put on my headphones and think about something that makes me happy" Elena said repeating her mothers and father's words " that's my girl" adalyn said kissing Elena head " have fun you two be good" she said waving to the twins as they walked through the portal with haelyn closing it behind them.

Adalyn couldn't help but feel emotional " I hope they'll be okay, I'm not used to them not being here with us," Addy said close to tears "Oh, love it'll be ok haelyn has them there safe," Dex said putting his hands on Addy's face comforting her " I know you love them, and don't like when they're not under you but they will always come to their mommy I promise " dex hugged Addy wiping her tears away, " thank you, honey," adalyn said holding dex calming down.

Haelyn helped the twins settle in their shared room "What would you two like for lunch" Hae said helping Elena unpack her things "Can we get pizza" Eden said swinging his wooden sword around "Sure, would you also like pizza Elena" hae said " I can eat that" Elena said holding her stuff bunny. " I'll order two boxes," said Zuimi "Thanks babe" Hae said kissing Zui's cheek and thanking her "O-oh well of course," Zuimi said blushing from hae sweet gesture. Hae smiled at Zui's red face finding her cute" You two can play while me and Zuimi order the pizza, if you guys want we'll put on cartoons in the living room" Hae said holding Zuimi's hand walking to the living room " let's watch cartoons eden" Elena said holding his hand " alright " eden said following Elena to the TV room sitting on the couch haelyn called the pizza place ordering there food " hi can I order two large pepperoni pizza with a large soda, fired wings and a cake please " haelyn said to the operator on the phone " thank you so much" haelyn hung up putting her phone away.

"Ok guys the pizza will be here soon how about you too get into your pajamas before the food is here," Haelyn said to the twins " ok Aunty" The twins ran upstairs to put on their pajamas after about 5 minutes the twins came back down Eden was in his superman pajamas and Elena was in her sage green bunny printed night gown, "you two are so cute" zuimi said awing at there pajamas haelyn smiled setting up the cartoons for the twins.

After dinner haelyn tucked the kids to bed telling them she'd take them to the mall in the morning turning off the light, haelyn went to her bedroom and heard Zui in the shower she went into her bedroom bathroom closing the door behind her undressing and joining zuimi in the shower. "Taking a shower without me~," Hae said flirting and kissing Zuimi's neck " mmh~ sorry you were with the twins" Zui said feeling her body shiver "Ah!~" Zui moaned feeling hae fingers slide inside her fingering her "Oh my~" zui placed her back up against the shower wall feeling her legs go numb " Come on baby stand for me~," hae said fingering her faster " Ah ahh, h-hae you'll make me cum" zui moaned trying to be quiet " then do it baby " hae said kissing zui neck feeling her climax hard " good girl ~" hae said kissing zui passionately " I love you" zui said holding hae " I love you too" hae said in response.