2. Japanese festival family reunion

After a long long flight, their plane finally landed in Japan, adalyn was tired due to not sleeping but dex he was full of energy "I'm so tired" she said yawning dragging her feet as she walked "I promise soon as we get there I'll let your rest before the festival" dex said picking her up carrying her to a limo "were did this limo come from" adalyn said surprised. Dex signed "It's my mom she has a thing about being stylish 24/7," he said a little annoyed sitting Adalyn in the car as he got in with her "Is your mom like rich or something," she said getting curious " Kinda, my mom been around for a very long time being a vampling had its perks, but sometimes immortality is a curse" dex said sitting back in his seat.

After another long ride they reached a huge castle in the forest it looked ancient adalyn was stunned as she saw the Castle "Woah, you lived there" she said excitedly quickly getting out of the limo "This is AMAZING " Adalyn ran to the large doors dying to get inside "ok ok relax before you trip " dex said taking her inside then being hugged suddenly " my little vampling you made it!" A woman said happily "Mom please warn me next time your too fast for me, mom this is Adalyn Addy this is my mom Daria" Dex said pulling Addy to his side by her waist " She's beautiful gosh I love your hair is it natural " Daria said touching Addy's white hair " yes actually I was born with it I know it's weird my parents don't have white hair it's a mystery " Addy said feeling a little embarrassed "oh no dear it's unique maybe you secretly have a gift" Daria said with a warm smile towards adalyn " ok mom we been on a plane for a while Addy doesn't have the same adrenaline like us she needs a nap" dex said taking Addy to his room.

Adalyn opens her eyes and is led into the guest bedroom, the tall wooden doors open and reveal a massive beautiful room, the floors being beautiful wood, the walls, tall and covered in ornate classical design. Dex places her down on the bed, the moment she touches it, she feels the incredible silk sheets, the likes of which she has never seen. Dex looks at her "You should get your rest, you look like you need it", Adalyn already half asleep, in the sheets, mumbled, "Ok baby, I love you", Dex tells her, "I love you too" and kisses her before stepping out of the room.

The next day, Adalyn meets up with Daria privately, Daria speaks with her, her voice naturally enchanting and always having a subtle authority to every word. She looks at Adalyn and says "Now I must say, your style is unique but for this festival, we must get you in traditional clothing". Adalyn asks "Ok, where should I go to get that". Daria laughs, the sound is profound "Darling have you looked around, why would you have to go anywhere, follow me". Adalyn agrees and walks into a different room, the door opens and an entire walk-in closet, almost as big as her apartment, is filled to the brim with clothes. Adalyn in shock utters "Oh my god, I don't think I've seen this many clothes in my life". Daria looks at her and retorts "Well when you've been around as long as I've been, you can't just wear the same stuff again and again, it's beneath me".

Daria leads her over to the kimonos, "Trust me darling, you look fabulous, in any of these, feel free to try on whatever you want" Adalyn excitedly replies "Yes Ma'am " and begins picking out pieces to try out. After a little while she finds a beautiful pink kimono, decorated with designs of cherry blossoms running all over the fabric. Daria sees she is done and calls for Dex to come and see her, once he makes it down the stairs, his cheeks begin to turn red, flustered by seeing her beauty in traditional Japanese clothes. He says with a smirk on his face "Wow you look amazing", Dex says as he leads Adalyn outside and into the back of the limo, not too long after they arrive at the festival, the sides of the street filled with stands selling all kinds of traditional Japanese food, treats, desserts and even rides. Adalyn can hardly contain her excitement and blurts out "Wow this looks amazing, I can't wait". Dex is happy to see Adalyn so happy, and agrees with her, even though he's been to this many times before.

They played many games at many stands Adalyn was having so much fun winning prizes and trying delicious food and treats, dex ate some of the food but ended up taking Adalyn to a food stand far from the public he was thirsty and he wanted blood. The stand had many flasks and a mystery person in a cloak "It's good to see you dex go ahead it's on the house " the mysterious person said handing Dex a flask, dex thanked them and walked back to the games with Addy. " what was that all about" addy asked, " well we're far from home and it's the only way to get blood without all the hassle especially when it's a festival " he said taking sips from his flask, " oh I see " addy said understanding dex needs after there food break adalyn begged dex to take her to the Farris wheel as she dragged him to the ride.

Dex agreed to take her and after waiting in line for a while, they finally get their turn on the Ferris wheel. Adalyn is very excited and can't wait to sit down. Dex joins her in the cart. As the door closes, they slowly ascend, Dex can't help but catch a whiff of Adalyn
The smell is intoxicating to him, his nose is filled with all kinds of smells of flowers and pheromones. At this point he is stuck in a trance, completely turned on by her "Adalyn, you look so hot right now". Adalyn smiles and says "Thank you, love". Dex then says "You don't understand I need you right now". Adalyn is a bit shocked by this "Right here, but there's another—" In the middle of her talking he pulls her in close Putting his lips against hers and running his hand against her hair. "I just can't get enough of you" and begins to pull her kimono up, he positions her so that she can look outside the Ferris wheel, onto the wonderful view of Japan while he fucks her, his love and passion felt with every stroke. He tells her in a commanding tone "All of this is mine, and mine only". Adalyn moaning, trying her best not to be too loud, whispers back "Fuck, you're so hard right now, don't stop" He keeps going pulling on her hair, her moans only getting louder, and eventually, they both finish, the warmth they felt was unlike any other time they had fucked. Dex still excited and a bit out of breath said "Wow that was amazing, I don't know what came over me".

Adalyn smirks after being filled by Dex, "Well I do, I've been working on a little love potion and added it to my perfume today, I didn't expect it to work so well" She looks down as he's fixing his kimono, his boner still clearly there "But I'm afraid we have to behave at least for a little while", she teases as they exit the Ferris wheel, both with smiles across their faces. After the Ferris wheel, they went to the Photo Booth to take pictures adalyn sat on dex lap for the photo feeling his boner "Oh" she said feeling how hard he is Addy got up and sat back on his lap now facing him with a smirk on her face " how about I help you" she said lifting up her kimono putting his dick back inside her pussy covering her mouth before she screamed.

dex put his head on her shoulder trying to not lose control as he groaned "Oh fuck baby" holding her waist and listening to her trying to hide her moans as she started riding his dick,  dex dogged his nails into her back clawing down her back as he moaned into her shoulder " fuck fuck slow down" he said feeling his mind going blank adalyn started riding his faster grabbing his face making him look at her " say my name big boy" addy said seductively with a smirk on her face " A-Adalyn please I-I'll cum" dex said with a whimper in his tone. Adalyn enjoyed hearing Dex beg her to slow down but not stopping as she felt him fill her insides with his cum "Ahmm!" Adalyn moaned " fuck fuck, addy mmh~," Dex said moaning out of breath after they fixed their clothes they took their pictures leaving the Photo Booth with Dex completely exhausted.
They head back home and Adalyn and Dex make it back up to their rooms, tired from the wonderful day they've had after falling asleep for a few hours, Adalyn wakes up feeling sick, she goes to the bathroom and begins vomiting into the toilet, after cleaning herself, she catches a glimpse of herself in the mirror, she notices something different about herself "Holy shit, am I pregnant?!".

(See you in episode 3)