1. apartment

Dex opens the door to his apartment, and sees adalyn there, he greets her and leans down for a kiss, adalyn catches a whiff of his musk, a strong cherry and citrus smell, he knows how much she loves it. After she comes in, she can't help but to admire dex's shirtless body, he's stand about 6'1 with beautiful clear hazelnut skin, his pecs, were well developed and rounded. Her eyes drifted down to his midsection, the lines of his abs are visible and defined. Dex notices her staring at him, he teasingly tells her "you like what you see". The comment, brings adalyn back to reality and answers "Maybe I do".

She tries her best to play it off but her cheeks begin to turn red out of embarrassment. He looks at her face, seeing the red spreading across her face, contrast her pale white skin and her black make up. A smirk comes across his face as he tells her "I didn't say you had to stop" putting his hand through her hair, playing with the white and pink strands gently. Adalyn, overrun with feelings, grabs dex's face and begins making out, her lips pressed hard against his. She leads him towards his bed. Dex grabs her by her thighs and takes her off the ground, her legs wrapping around his waist. He tosses her on the bed, as she lets outs a small gasp, suprised by him, He begins approaching her, first grabbing her shirt
Releasing his bite he grabs her, holding her wrists together with one hand, his gaze is interlocked with hers as he thrusts himself inside her.

She can't but let out a gasp as he enters, her body tingling and filling with ecstasy. Still with his fiery gaze upon her, says "Tell me how much you want it, I want to hear you loud and clear, understood". She tries to speak and agree but all she can do is moan and nod her head. Each moment, he thrusts inside of her, attempting to go deeper and harder with each stroke, only a few more moments pass when she moans "Fuck I'm close",Upon hearing this, he uses his other free hand and places it around her neck, still thrusting as hard and deep as ever. She can't help herself, after only a few more strokes, she comes to a climax, moaning in a high pitch, almost unrecognizable to her regular. He feels her climax all over him, some leaking unto his sheets, he says in a deep commanding tone "We're finished, when I tell you" and continues.

He releases his grip on his neck, putting his arms around her waist and picking her up effortlessly while still being inside her, she lets out a gasp of shock as they leave the bed and he stands upright. Holding on to him tight with her legs, she presses her lips against his, putting her tongue deep inside his mouth. He can't help but push her against a nearby wall, knocking over a lamp and other small trinkets.As the tensions are rising, adalyn digs her nails into her back, her moans get louder and louder, turning from soft cries to almost yelling, she feels it deep inside, she knows she is about to finish again but is unable to speak. A moment passes and she is leaking again, this time, her cum drips down onto his legs.

He stops for a moment, locking eyes with her and says "Good girl, but I know there's more then that", he pulls out of her and puts her down on the floor before tackling her to the ground, with one hand, he wraps his fingers around her neck, and he reaches his head down and sinks his teeth,careful not to use his fangs, which in his show of dominance, have become visible and pronounced. Still, his bite leaves a black and blue after a few moments, he then moves further down her body, leaving more and more marks, she says softly in a pleasing tone "Please fuck me more", He looks down at her, enjoying her begging and renters inside of her. As he is thrusting, his grip on her neck tightens, he can't help himself, in his excitement each stroke is rougher then the last, eventually, he's putting is full body into it but her moans begin to quiet, her shaking begins to stop.

It takes Dex a few moments to notice but Adalyn is unconsciousHe immediately, reels his hand back from her throat, the marks from his fingers clearly visible and in purple, he steps away from a moment. He snaps out of his shock and holds her, his voices begins to break, "I'm sorry please I need you to be ok" he embraces her tightly, the guilt of hurting the one he truly love eats away at him, he stays their with her begging for her to be ok. A few moments after, Adalyn slowly opens her eyes, and sees Dex visibly shaken up and distraught. He lets go of her for a moment, distancing himself a few feet from her. She attempts to say something but upon seeing her awake, he apologizes to her profusely, "I'm so sorry, I-I... got too excited and I.." she cuts him off as his words seem to be blocked by tears, she looks at him and says "I love you, and I know you'd never hurt me on purpose". They share a tight embrace as small tears fall down Dex's faces, some of sadness for what he did, and happiness that she was ok.

Adalyn smiled knowing how much he cared for her making her heart fill full inside kissing him passionately letting him know that she forgive him "I promise I'm ok, you fuck me so good that I fainted " she said with a giggle rubbing his face with her hand "even after I passed out you still have a boner huh~" she said flirting with a warm smile on her face. Dex face slightly turned red shocked by her words when she just was unconscious not even a minute ago "don't look at me like that" adalyn said laughing at his reaction "it was just sudden thats all" dex said still surprised by her burst of energy, "maybe we should take a break or maybe you should rest" he said sitting her on the bed trying to contain himself as he felt her eyes checking out his body again slowly getting turned on again "but I'm not tired, dont tell me your tapping out already dex" she said with a seductive tone in her voice with a smirk on her face locking her eyes with his " I swore I remember you saying once that you can last a while, was that a lie to win me over~" she said slowly rubbing his dick keeping her gaze on his.

Their eyes remained locked as her hands begin to wonder all over him, Dex trying his best not to make noises but faint moans can be heard. Adalyn looks at him and says “Looks like you aren’t gonna tap out after all are you big guy”. He looks at her, somewhat embarrassed by her comment, and retorts “Oh yeah, we’ll see who’s gonna tap out first”. He grabs onto to her and brings her back to the bed, this time flipping her over on the bed, ass facing the air. This time, he places his hand firmly on her ass and begins to thrust inside of her. Adalyn moans “Oh fuck” as soon as he begins, this time she feels it even more then before, his length and girth is felt with every stroke. Adalyn begs “please more” gripping the sheets in pure pleasure. Dex smiles “As you wish” pulling his hand back, firmly smacking her ass. She moans “Ah~~”, surprised by how forceful he was. Yet again, she feels her whole body shake as she finishes once again, drenching Dex with her cum.

"Fuck" she said still shaking and out of breath "looks like your the one who's tapping out " he said playfully " not just yet big boy" adalyn said getting up and sitting dex down on the bed as she got down on her knees "I can play your game too" she said putting his dick in her mouth feeling every inch down her throat "mmh!~" she said with a muffled moan and she started to move her head feelings his dick thrust in her mouth, "oh f-fuck~" dex moaned as she got faster it felt amazing "that's it baby" he said running his fingers through her hair watching her sucking him off adalyn kept her eyes on his picking up her pase gagging a little bit from his dick hitting the back of her throat " mmhh shit Addy your too good at this I can't hold back anymore " saying that he pulled her hair holding her head as he started thrusting,  fucking her throat feeling himself about to cum "take it fuck mmhf fucking take it baby~" he growled face fucking her more finally hitting his limit "fuck" he moaned pulling adalyn head back sitting his dick on top of her tongue "that was...wow" adalyn said giggling and she got up to lay in bed making dex do the same laying next to her running his fingers through her hair looking into her eyes " I love you " he said in love "I love you too" she said back holding him into a embrace dozing off to sleep.