What??

Tara's POV

I slowly came out of the room, not wanting to bump into Amber. I had to clear my thoughts and figure out my.. feelings for her.

I looked around and spotted Mindy through the gaps of the crowds. I jogged over to her and sat down.

'Where were you? You've been gone for a while,' Mindy spoke, sipping from a bottle.

'Uh, just talking with someone,'

'Someone? Possibly...' She paused, a smirk growing on her face.

'..Amber?'

I smiled in defeat and lightly laughed.

'Yeah, Amber. We're on good terms now.
It was just a small argument anyway,'
I took a sip out of Mindy's drink, resisting the urge to spit it out.

'Jesus, what is this?' I spewed, covering my mouth with my hand.

'Vodka mixed with beer,' She replied, laughing at the state of me.

'You're so gross Mindy,' I scoffed jokingly. She hit my arm playfully and we began talking about everything.

'Oh my god! Yeah, that was so fun that day..'

'For sure!' I laughed. 'Especially when that happened aswell,'

'Uhm, Tara..' Mindy began.

'I'll never forget when-'

'TARA!' Mindy eagerly shouted, her eyes looking nervous.

'Oh, sorry yeah?' I replied breathless, tears of laughter welling in my eyes.

'Is that.. Wes? Behind you?'

I turned around confused, but my confusion quickly became horror. Wes was making out with another girl, tongues deep in each other's mouths and hands all over each other.

I didn't know what to do. I sat there staring, contemplating if this was even happening.

'Tara, are you okay?' She asked, worried.

'No, I'm going home. Sorry for leaving so soon, I'll text you tomorrow.' Before Mindy could respond, I dashed out of the bar, tears flowing down my face and nothing I could do to stop them.

I slammed the car door shut and heaved my face into my hands.

'Why would he do this? Where did our relationship go wrong for this to happen?!'

I built up the courage to lift my head off of my hands and start the car up. I headed home and went straight up into my room. I flung myself on my bed and bawled into my pillows. I was soon tired, my mind calming down, drifting me to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning, a pit in my stomach building from the previous night. I knew I had to confront him, but how?

I sat up straight, rubbing my eyes and shaking my head. I have to tell him.

I walked to school today as I wanted to clear my thoughts outside. I walked onto school campus, spotting Wes. My stomach churned at the sight of him knowing the other day he was tongue deep in another girl. I greeted everyone and gave Wes a mumbled 'hi,'.

'You okay babe?' Wes furrowed his eyebrows.

'Yeah,' I replied, turning my head away from him.

''Babe,' The fact that he can be so normal after that,'

I bit the inside of my cheek, folding my arms. I asked Wes to meet me after school here, so I could talk to him about the other day. He agreed and we walked off to our separate classes.