Chapter 20

'Group assignment'

Jade decides to head home so I go to see who's home.
"I'm back!" I announce as I close the door behind me. I chuck my stuff down on the couch where Tori's laying.
"Were you with Jade?" She questions, looking up from the TV.
"I thought you didn't care if I'm with her or not." I reply.
"Obviously I care, I want to know who you're getting with." She replies with a smile, pausing the show. "I don't mean in a bitch way this time." She adds. "I'm just a sister trying to know what's going on in my sister's life." She states simply.
"What's going on in her life?" Trina asks as she rushes down the stairs, giving me a big hug from behind. "I saw you two last night." She says, raising her eyebrows stupidly.
"What happened?" Tori asks, sitting up a little so Trina and I could fit on the couch.
"We kissed." I smile, glad to have both my sisters again. Trina lets out an excited squeal.
"Just kissed? You spent the night at hers again." Tori states, joking around.
"Well, she asked me out on a date, too." I tell them, sinking into the couch.
"Are those her clothes?" Trina asks.
"Well, I didn't have my own with me." I state.
"So, are you two going to come back to the group? You and Jade, I mean. Sorry Trina." Tori smiles sympathetically.
"I suppose, I've never really spoken to some of them. I'm not sure what Jade will do." She states.

The three of us watch a few movies, grabbing snacks and blankets too. We talk about the date, what I'm going to wear, what I think it might be and such. It's the best thing to have sisters.

Monday rolls round and I slide out of bed with a groan. I didn't sleep all too well last night. I slip on a skirt and one of Jade's hoodies that I have, it's green and a little oversized. It's comfortable and it'll teach Beck to back the fuck up.

I text Jade asking if she needs a ride and head over to hers once she says yes.

"You look tired." Jade states as she slides into the car, putting her bag in the back along with mine.
"I didn't sleep well last night." I huff as I pull away from hers and towards school.
"We could skip and you could sleep." She suggests, resting her head against the window.
"We can't skip every time I don't sleep." I huff, watching the road. It's definitely a tempting offer, but I don't want to make it a habit.
"Suit yourself." She hums.

We arrive in Sikowitz' class and I slump into a chair before Sinjin sits next to me. I glance over to him, confused as to why he's sitting there.
"Move." Jade demands. He sits there for a moment before she pushes the chair, making him fall.
"Was that necessary?" I ask, giving her a look, amused by the situation.
"He stole my chair." She grumbles, sinking into the chair with her arms folded.

Sikowitz begins the class by jumping down from the ceiling. I'm not surprised at this point. He's a little strange, I think there's something to do with the coconut milk that he's always drinking.
"Group assignment time!" He announces, pointing to everyone. "Jade, other Vega" He begins. Rude. "You two seem... close." He wiggles his brows. "Different groups!" He announces. Rude. "Cat, Jade, Tori and Beck, you are the first group. Sinjin, Y/n, Andre and Robbie you are group two." He explains. After that I zone out. What a crappy group.

At lunch I take a seat next to Jade. Tori, Andre, Robbie and Cat are here too.
"I'm going to slip arsenic in his stupid pineapple juice." Jade sulks, stabbing at her salad.
"What did the salad do to you?" I ask, watching her take out the salad.
"I mean, how bad could it possibly be?" Andre asks, trying to look on the positive side.
"I'm stuck with my freak ex." Jade huffs, throwing the fork at him.
"Surely if we talk to Sikowitz he'll change our groups." Tori butts in.
"I doubt he's going to do that." I mumble, taking a bite of my own food. "How long did he say we've got to do this for?" I ask.
"Two weeks." Robbie states.
"Okay. Not too bad..." I comment, trying to stay positive. "No, it's terrible." I huff.
"I'll take the F." She states.
As long as you guys aren't alone, he won't do anything, right?" I question. He was only an asshole to me when we were alone. Before anyone could reply, Sinjin takes a seat nearby.
"Hello, Y/n. I was wondering if you wanted to come to my house today to do the assignment later." He says. He has creepy eyes.
"She's busy." Jade cuts in, taking a hold of my hand.
"We're part of the project too." Robbie states.
"You're not girls." Sinjin says, looking over to Robbie. "Call me." He states, standing up and leaving.
"God, now there's that to worry about." Jade huffs, not letting go of my hand.
"So, are you two together now?" Andre asks, slightly confused. I look to Jade to let her answer this, unsure of what to say.
"That's irrelevant right now." She huffs. Deflect, good idea.

A/n: I'm not the biggest fan of this chapter but I'm going on holiday next week (when this comes out) so I won't be able to write so I have to prewrite it quickly