Chapter 5

Wonyoung pov: 

"What..." I murmured.

"This is our dating contract together." I told Wonyoung

Ahn Yujin hereinafter reffered to as Party A and Jang Wonyoung, hereinafter reffered to as Party B will start a contractual relationship.

Article 1. The relationship period is 50 days.

Article 2. Meet every weekend and take selfies together. And make the picture as a profile picture.

Article 3. If Ahn Yujin needs you, Jang Wonyoung has to be there.

Article 4. Do not date anyone during the contract period.

Article 5. Do not fall in love with each other during the contract period.

"Simple isn't it? I wrote things that I wanted, you can write yours. We have to be fair." Yujin said. 

"Article 1 and 2 are okay but Article 3, I cant always be there whenever you need me." I said to Yujin.

"Why! I need to show him we are really together." Yujin whined.

"I am busy because of the broadcasting club" 

"You!..." 

"But I guess we could eat together during lunch." I suggested Yujin.

"You're so picky.." Yujin said while she was cancelling off Article 3.

"Besides, if we decide to have a contractual relationship, I won't call you Noona." I said.

"Uhm what??" Yujin said in confusion.

"If I call you Noona, I wont be a man to you.."

"Then what will you call me?" Yujin asked.

I think for a moment...

"Yujin-ah..." I called out her name.

"Ahem.. errr, okay its up to you!" Yujin reluctantly said.

I stared at the paper while Yujin was adding more Articles into our contract.

"What? Do you have more to add on?" Yujin asked.

"Yes because since I'm your girlfriend, I will need to take you home after school." I added on.

"Oookay....that will be Article 7 then."

"And also let's tell each other whenever you have problems, that's what I wanted. We need matching items too!" I said excitedly.

"Hahahaha, you do have a lot to add. Fine you can do everything you want, but its not like we're having a real relationship." Yujin said 

I stared blankly at the paper because of what Yujin said.

"Here sign it." Yujin said while sliding the paper towards me.

I hesitantly took the paper and looked at it blankly. 

"What, what is it again? You want to add more?... I'll give you ten minutes to decide and sign the contract, you have to come down after that. I trust you okay?" Yujin said while getting up from her seat.

Yujin then left the room, then suddenly Yena came.

"Omgg what, whats going on? Did u sign the contract??? Did you decided to do it?!" Yena excitedly asked.

"N-no...not yet." I said.

Yena read the contract and articles, she was in disbelief that i can get to do these things with Ahn Yujin.