Chapter 4

Wonyoung pov :

I didn't know I would get called out by Ahn Yujin. A world that seems so far away.

"Jang wonyoung, I have a favour to ask you."

"To me?" I asked with my eyes wide open.

Yujin nodded.

"I need you to be my girlfriend."

I was dumbfounded at that time and didn't know how to respond to yujin. I stood there just looking at her gaze not knowing what to say to her.

"You...you have to be my girlfriend." Yujin said with her gaze still at me.

What me, As her girlfriend? Did I hear it right?

"Yes, you probably wonder what you've just heard. Its not just anybody, I'm Ahn Yujin." Yujin said while walking towards me.

"I know, but why would Ahn Yujin ask me-"

"Do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend?" Yujin asked.

"N-no, I don't." I said.

"Okay, good!" Yujin said.

"So, what you just said was...you're asking me out right?" I asked, still with disbelief.

"Erm.. yeah, I guess you can say that." Yujin replied.

"But what about Kim Minju? I thought both of you are in a relationship?" I asked, looking at her.

"We just broke up this morning." Yujin said.

"Did you broke up because of me? Because you like me?" I asked.

"Huh? Me liking you, I just know who you are today." Yujin said.

"I don't understand...if you don't like me, why did you make a love confession?" I asked.

"Its not a confession, its a proposal. It'll just be temporary. So it's just going to be a contractual relationship in a drama. You can just think you being in a drama." Yujin said.

"So, you're just asking me for a contractual relationship with me? I asked Yujin.

Yujin nodded and smiled at me, "That's right, can you do it for me?" Yujin asked.

"Well...errr, I don't think I can." I said hesitantly.

"What?!" Yujin exclaimed.

Yujin pov :

I was never this embarrassed in my life! How can I be rejected by Wonyoung, an average girl?!

"I can't believe it, how can she reject you like that? He should be thankful that you chose him" Chaewon said.

"Then what are we gonna do? You promised Minju that you'll introduce Wonyoung to her." Yuri said.

I'm still sighing and don't know what to do next after I got rejected by Wonyoung. I mean like, how can I just get rejected easily like that?? Everyone wants to date Ahn Yujin, me! Its so frustrating just thinking about it. Now how am I gonna get Wonyoung to be in a contractual relationship with me?

Wonyoung pov :

"Girl! This doesn't make any sense, how dare you dump Ahn Yujin?!?!!" Yena said in an aggresive tone.

I kept quiet and didn't know what to say to Yena.

"Is it because of that? The promise... with your mom?" Yena asked.

I lowered my head down and nod a little. As I lift up my head, I saw Minju approaching towards me and Yena.

"You're Jang Wonyoung?" Minju asked.

"Yes." I said monotonous.

"I don't need to waste time, you're not her girlfriend." Minju said and walked away.

Yujin pov :

"Ah! Oh I'm sorry." I apologized as I accidentally bumped into a guy.

"Eh, what's this? who took my stuff...and where's my bracelet, I swear I left it in my locker." I said frustratingly.

Minju slowly approached me.

"You'll introduce to your new girlfriend to me later. You didn't forget right?" Minju said.

I just looked at Minju with a straight face, not saying anything yet.

"What? Did something came up and you can't introduce your new girlfriend to me?" Minju said while leaning on the lockers.

"No, I'll show him to you later." I said confidently.

"Ok then, see you after school." Minju said

My smile faded away right after she left.

Ah god damn it, I'm gonna find Wonyoung now.

I went to barge in Wonyoung's classroom.

"You can't come in our classroom." A guy said.

"I'll be here for a while. Wonyoung what are you doing, come out."

I approached her to her table and grabbed her hand dragging out of the class.

Wonyoung pov :

I was dragged out of the classroom by Yujin. Oh god what does she wants now?

"Sorry but even if you make my heart fluttering, I won't change my mind." I said timidly.

"It has to be you. The contractual relationship." Yujin said.

"Let me tell you why, the reason I broke up with Kim Minju is.."

*Yujin told Wonyoung what had happened a few days ago between her and Minju*

"So do you get it why it has to be you? You might think I'm being demanding but I'm not THAT rude." Yujin said.

Yujin then took out something from her bag and handed me a piece of paper. "What is this?" I asked.

As I read the paper, it was a contract paper of our contractual relationship, me and Yujin...

- to be continued -

Author's note :
heyyy readers! gosh im so sorry for the very very very verryyyy late chapter 😭😭🙏 pls dont attack me haha. anyway here's a quite long chapter. pls wait for the new upcoming ones, thank you for your support! 🫶😊😍😍