Chapter 3

yujin pov

i lied to minju that i have a "new girlfriend". NOW I HAVE TO FIND JANG WONYOUNG!

"yah yah, what happened just now??!!" my bestfriend chaewon asked.

i plucked out the picture and showed to chaewon and my other my bestfriend was there, yuri.

"please help me find her, i dont know where her class is." i said.

"but who is she?" yuri asked.

"thats why we have to find her." i said.

After that, me and my 2 bestfriends go around the school to find wonyoung. We keep finding everywhere but shes not around, not even a trace of her.

wonyoung pov :

i was on my way to my classroom and i met my older cousin on the way.

"minjeong unnie, hello!" i greeted her.

"hey little one! where are you going?" minjeong asked.

"just my way back to my classroom from the broadcasting room." i said.

"ahh i see, you've been busy with broadcasting arent you?" minjeong asked.

"not really unnie haha! anyway, i have to go now. see you around minjeong unnie!" i bowed and waved at her.

"okay see u around wonyoung-ah!" minjeong said.

yena pov :

i was walking around the school watching videos on my phone. someone approached me and put a picture beside my face. i look at her.

"hm it doesn't match.." yuri said.

then she walked away from me. i get to take a glance of the picture. and i saw its- ITS WONYOUNG!

"d-did my friend do anything wrong?! in that case I'll apologize for her." i said and bowed to her.

"your friend??" yuri asked with her eyes widened.

"y-yes! omg did he do something very ba-" i was cut off because yuri called her friend over.

"yujin-ah! this girl said she's friends with jang wonyoung!!" yuri said loud enough for yujin to hear.

i looked towards yuri's direction...and it turns out to be the.. GREATEST AHN YUJIN??!!??!

i quickly went to find wonyoung at other place she at.

"WONYOUNG! DO YOU KNOW WHO'S LOOKING FOR YOU?!" i asked with a still shock expression on my face.

"who??" wonyoung asked.

"you shouldn't be shock! and thats-"

wonyoung pov

i was told by yena that to meet ahn yujin at the school rooftop. woah i can't believe someone that is popular was finding for me. i even like yujin. i feel like this is a dream.

"jang wonyoung." yujin called me.

"yes, me?" i asked even though i know she called me.

she nodded.

"i have a favour to ask you... I need you to be my girlfriend." yujin said.

i was dumbfounded at that time and didn't know how to respond to yujin. i stood there just looking at her gaze not knowing what to say to her.

- to be continued -

thanks for reading chapter 3!