𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏-"Guess our story was never over."

A few months later

I was currently on tour. My album came out short after the massive and loud breakup. It did make me blow up quite a lot, which was fun, but still didn't gave me the happiness i wanted.

Getting ready to go out on the stage and perform for over 20 thousand people was stressful. Luckily I had Darcy here with me. She was a mom obviously, but her and Mason has been always helping me even tho they had their own worries.

It's been months since Trent's passing. I was getting stronger day by day, but the empty feeling was never gonna leave me.

Darcy was currently curling my brown hair. Yes I dyed it back since I hated the black colour on me. She was talking me through stuff when Mason came in, interrupting us.

- Hey Noe? There's someone I think you'd like to see before the concert.- He stated as he let inside the guy I thought would never appear in my life again.

I took a sharp breath in and looked directly at him. He was standing calmly behind Mason, and waiting for words to come out of my mouth.

I nodded to Darcy and her fiancé to leave us alone. Oh yeah they got engaged! How cool. Anyways back to the topic. I was stressed, and the guy could see it clearly.

- Guess our story was never over, huh?- I forced myself to smile at him.

- Gladly. I heard that you're performing in Barcelona, and just had to come see you. Even if you didn't want to see me.- He spoke calmly as he walked towards me.

- João I could never hate you to the point where I don't want to have anything to do with you.- I finally managed to say his name.

He smiled and stood in front of me after I got up as well. We didn't say anything to each other. He put his hand on my cheek and leaned in closer.

Without thinking much I kissed him. I was going to regret my decisions, but now all that mattered to me was to stop feeling pain. I missed him.

He kissed back without hesitation. We pulled away after a couple of seconds and stared at each other. That's when another guy entered the room.

I smiled to him and walked away from João, leaving him flabbergasted. I smirked to myself as I places a kiss on the guy's cheek.

- I'm coming yeah?- I whispered and as i was leaving the room, I glimpsed at João.- I win, you lose. Crossing you out, Jay.

Then I left. I was proud of myself. At first i thought he'd chase after me and find out what did I just do and why, but i wasn't going to answer any of his questions.

A few hours later after the concert, all of my friends including the guy I kissed on the cheek were hanging out in Barcelona.

I knew that João was now playing for the football club from here, which made me think about a great plan. We were going to go to the game.

Darcy was a huge Barca fan, so I said fuck it and went with her to the game. We were sitting in front rows, and could see everything and everyone.

When João spotted me in the crowd, he stormed off fuming in the other direction. That way he couldn't see me at all.

- See how he's acting? That's what you get for hurting me.- I smirked to myself as I spoke to Darcy.

- You're a menace. Why couldn't you just tell him straight off that you're seeing someone new?- She questioned.

- Well obviously, for the fun of it.- I lied.

I did it because I wanted him to know how it felt to be lied to, by the one you love. After the game we went to see him outside.

I decided to actually have a normal conversation instead of just pure lies. He at first didn't seem too convinced about that but agreed to meet me in a park, not far away from here.

And obviously it was going to turn into out favorite unnecessary violence.

______________________________

GUYS THIS IS SO RUSHED AND BAD IM SO SORRY BUT FINAL CHAPTER SOON LOL

VOTE PLS ⭐️⭐️