𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏-"I've always felt something for you."

A few weeks later we were all sitting at Darcy's house, when I got a really weird call. It was my manager who told me that João and I have been gaining popularity out of nowhere.

I haven't been hanging out as much with him since baby Trent got born, because I promised my best friend that i'd help her when Mason was away.

She really appreciated me, but thought i needed to finally get out of the house and do something better with myself.

- A night out wouldn't hurt you, and i'd spend some time alone with my child. Come on, go have fun!- She tried convincing me but i wasn't so sure about anything.

- I don't know Dee. Are you sure?

She nodded with a smile and pushed me off the couch. I giggled and made my way upstairs, changing into a short black dress, with open back and long flare sleeves.

I put my favorite high heels on my feet and grabbed my purse, where I hid my phone and some money in.
I was ready to leave, when I remembered that I was missing something.

I went to my room and found a small necklace that I bought a few days ago. I wore it and looked in the mirror. It was a small letter T.

I got it, because Trent would always protect me. It was working. Whenever i'd wear it nothing bad would happen.

Finally ready I made my way to the Uber that was waiting for me outside and got in. The driver drove me to my favorite club and as we arrived I saw that there were so many people going crazy over me.

I was honestly flattered. I haven't had these many fans, yelling and asking for pictures and photographs in weeks.

I managed to get inside the building and immediately saw many similar faces. It made me happy as I haven't been able to hang out with anyone recently.

- Noelle! How are you?- I heard someone speak from behind.

I turned around to see Aaron Ramsdale, with his arms open. I gave him a greeting hug. I haven't seen him around since Trent's funeral, so long enough.

- I'm pushing forward yeah? How are you?- I returned the question, since I knew how close him and Trent used to be.

- Alright. I'm so glad you're here, there's so many people who wanted to see you!- He spoke as I looked around to see everyone in the room with us.

I smiled to him, feeling cared about. I didn't know that so many people still think about me. It felt great to again be among my friends.

I can't lie i got a little bit too tipsy on that party. I was about to take another shot when a similar face approached me.

- Long time no see Noelle.- I heard the guy speak.

I couldn't tell who was it, since I was absolutely out of my mind. When he got closer I realised it's Marcus. I didn't run away, even though i really wanted to.

- Hello Marcus. I'm sorry but i have no interest in talking to you. Have fun though!- I answered and walked away.

He surprisingly didn't follow me. I found that super odd since i knew how abusive he was towards me in the past. Soon after I realised why he didn't touch me.

I was walking to the lounge, when I bumped into someone. I cursed underneath my nose and looked up to see who was the unlucky person.

It was no one else but João Félix. I gave him a drunk smile an laughed. He furrowed his brows and caught me in his arms as I was about to fall.

- Woah, it's enough for you. Let's take you home, princesa.- He stated and helped me get out.

We walked outside and soon I was sitting on the wooden chair outside. I scoffed and felt a tear roll down my cheek.