𝒔𝒊𝒙-"Mind your business, Félix."

We were sitting at the table, in a semi-famous restaurant. Mason sat next to João so Darcy and I could sit next to each other.

My friends knew by now that him and I aren't getting along too well. Least they could do is keep us apart.

We ordered food and drinks, and waited for them patiently while talking about my achievement.

- This is insane. I thought you would've lost the contract.- Darcy expressed.

- Me too. I'm so glad that shit is over. I wish Trent was here to celebrate with us. He helped me the most, no offense guys.- I laughed and took a sip of my drink that was just put on the table.

- So what song will you release first?- Mason asked.

- I'm not sure just yet. There isn't many but when i decide which one I like the best, i'll let you know for sure.- I reassured.

Mason, Darcy and I continued our conversation, but João didn't seem to be that interested in what we were talking about. He hasn't said a word since we came here.

It surprised me, cause he was always the one to have the most to say about everything. I looked at him just to meet his eyes already staring my way.

I shook my head softly and turned my head back to Darcy, smiling awkwardly. Our food arrived soon. We were eating, when I got a message from Marcus.

I quickly answered with a thank you and yes, hiding my phone right after

I quickly answered with a thank you and yes, hiding my phone right after. When I tilted my head up to face the people i was sitting with I noticed, that João was watching me carefully.

I furrowed my brows and looked back at him. When we made eye contact he quickly stopped staring at me and continued eating his food.

He still hasn't said a word, which at this point was driving me crazy. Yes I didn't like him, but not talking at all after I was nice enough to invite him was just sick.

- Are you not going to talk?- I finally asked him, clearly annoyed.

He raised his brow and looked at me confused. Darcy communicated with her boyfriend by looking at him with fear. She was scared i'll start a fight for no reason again.

- I don't understand you. I was trying to be nice, and invite you to fucking lunch, and you're taking my shit for granted? You're a joke Félix.- I attacked him, trying to hold back, but failing.

- It's not that serious El. Let's just pay and go home, yeah?- Mason tried calming me down, but I was too angry to listen.

- No Mason. I don't know what the hell is your problem, but you have no reason to be disrespectful towards me right now.- I continued talking to the portuguese.

My close ones knew that once I let myself be angry and lash out, I don't know when to stop. I'll keep talking and talking until the person gives up or fights back. This time I should've let go.