Hooriya and Osman 5

(Hooriya and Osman) ⬆️

"Done" Hooriya says looking at herself in the mirror.

She did her makeup light, she is dressed up, she straighten her hair today and puts her earring on.

As she looks herself in the mirror she is satisfied with her look. She is experiencing butterflies in her stomach as she thinks about Osman.
Her heartbeat makes her feel anxious.
She gets up and walks back and forth.

She sighs, feeling shy at the same time.

Today is the day. Where he's coming to her house. He will be introduced to Tahir, her brother.

She closed her eyes "Please God. I want everything today to go smoothly. Help me out. My creator!"
Just then she hears her phone notification.

She quickly opens her eyes, picking her phone up.

Osman: I'm here güzelim.

She screams mentally jumping up and down like a teenage girl.

"What am I doing? This is embarrassing!" She tells herself.

"I don't care. I'm happy." She speaks again and almost runs downstairs.

She meets Tahir who is focusing on his laptop. She quickly changes her expressions as if nothing happened.

Nervously she puts her phone down on the table, she looks at him and they hear a knock on the door.

Both brother and sister look at each other and at the door. He gets up smiling and tapping her head and he walks for the door.

Tahir opens the door meeting Him.
There stood Osman, who was smiling.

Tahir expressions change staring at him in shock.

"What are you doing here?!" Tahir says in strict tone.
Hooriya panicked and walked behind his brother.

"Tahir Jan. He's Osman. From my college."

"Salam I'm Osman Özcivit." No one says anything. "Should we talk inside?!" Osman says he is confused by his behavior.

Tahir shakes his head and pushes him. Osman steps back and looks back at Tahir.

"How dare you? How dare you to even come close my sister. I know you. I know your rich people. Stay away from my sister." Osman sighs controlling his anger. "You're my güzelim brother. So, I'm not saying anything. I love her. I love her more than anything. Give me a chance-" "SHUT UP" Tahir yells at him.

"You couldn't find anyone else that you picked my sister to play with? I know you—I know everything about you. How you cheated your wife and sleep around—you couldn't find anyone else that you pick my innocent sister. As long as I'm alive I won't let you near her." He points his finger at him as he steps close to him.

Hooriya is horrified looking between the two. What is going on? What is she hearing?

Osman hands turns into a fist trying so hard to keep his calm.

"What are you talking about? I don't have a wife? Sleep? I haven't even touched a woman and you're talking about sleep. My Rooh, my life, my everything is Hooriya. How can I think about anyone else? You have mistaken me. I have no ill intentions for her. I simply want to marry her and make it Halal."

Hooriya steps forward standing beside Tahir.

Tahir laughs, shaking his head. "Who are you trying to make a fool of?" "Tahir" they both stop as she speaks up.

She's crying looking Between the two. "Tahir, I know him. He's telling the truth. I believe in Osman. Where did you get this information from? —He loves —me only. There are no other women." She says wiping her tears.