Hooriya and Osman 2

"Aww it smells so good. I'm going crazy because of it" Tahir said entering his home and locking the door.

"Asalam Alaikum" he said out loud, taking his shoes off and putting his keys on the table.

A smiling Hooriya walks out of the kitchen, "Tahir" she says looking at him and runs to hug him.

Tahir hugs her back smiling. He pulls back and kisses her head. "Azizam" he says.

"I cooked your favorite, biryani." She says giggling.

"Alhamdulillah." She tells him to get fresh while she brings him a plate.

When she comes back from the kitchen, a plate of biryani in her hands, he's already seated.

She puts it in front of him, and also Brings some Afghani Yogurt. "Allah. This looks so good. Azizam." Tahir says looking at the food with appreciation. He knows she's made it with love.

He puts a spoonful in his mouth.

It was so good.

Hooriya smile grows looking at the Satisfaction on Tahir face. He gets up and grabs her hand and places kisses, while Hooriya giggles pulling her hands back and hugs him.

She came from her room and changed into Dazy solid bottom front shirt & skirt, which was long and covered her. Her hair was left open today, with light makeup on. Wearing the necklace, her brother gave her a gift. She was holding her books; on her shoulder she had her white purse.

"Jigaram I am leaving for university, I'm getting late.!" She says she gives him a kiss on his cheek.

While he was still eating. He stood up, taking out his wallet, giving her some money. "No, I don't need it." She speaks.

"Take it." His tone changes. She nods, taking the money from him. Every day he gives her around 200-500 dollars. Sometimes she doesn't even need it, but still, he gives it to her.

He won't allow her to work. He thinks she should only focus on her studies. He gives her everything.

He loves her so much.

"Take care."

After taking the bus, she arrived at the campus.
Meeting with her friend, she went straight to class.

An hour passed in class, she felt uncomfortable as she sensed someone looking at her. Finally, having the courage, she turns and looks that way.

Only to find Kiaan staring at her. He only smirked when he found her glancing his way.
She turns back around feeling uneasy. She hates that guy so much; he's been making her uncomfortable for a year now. He did ask her out and she rejected him politely.

But instead, he took it to his ego.
She ignores him, just after a few minutes the class comes to an end.

Aliyah and Hooriya slowly walk out of class. "Hooriya you're so beautiful. Especially your eyelashes, they're so long. You're literally so perfect." Hooriya smiles shaking her head.

"Aliyah thank you for the compliment. But I'm so far from perfect. Please I have my own flaws you don't know. And look at you girl." Aliyah smiles.

"My brother" Hooriya started. Just then Aliyah's cheeks were red.

So, Hooriya started teasing her. "My brother definitely likes you back." Aliyah slightly hit her shoulder.

"Just that he's so attractive. Your brother and sister are so blessed with beauty and character everything." Indeed. Both brother and sister were attractive, especially Tahir's dark hair and long eyelashes.