Hooriya and Osman 4

At Campus

Aliyah and Hooriya were sitting down in the bench outside. "Two weeks—two weeks since she came and you already have new best-friend." Aliyah says rolling her eyes.

"Leave that poor girl alone. Her name is Sheila, yes she's new she doesn't know anyone else so she comes to talk to me."

"I don't know why, I just don't like that stupid girl" Aliyah says eating her chocolate.

Hooriya sighs tying her hair up in a ponytail. "Get to know her first she such nice -" Hooriya shuts up when she sees Sheila approaching them.

"Hi Hooriya! Can I sit here?" Sheila says smiling.

"Sure" Hooriya says smiling.
She sits down between them.

"How was your day today?!" Sheila nods "it was good" Just then Aliyah gets up and looks at Hooriya.

"I'm going back to my dorm I have a lot of homework." Without waiting for her reply, Aliyah walks away.

"Aliyah—" "I feel like she doesn't like me." Sheila says taking Hooriya's attention.

"It's not like that." Hooriya sighs looking down.

"Hey, I'm having a birthday party in two weeks. You're invited." Sheila says smiling.

"Really" Hooriya says. Sheila nods. "You and Aliyah are invited, please do come. I will be expecting you." Hooriya smiled politely. "I'm not promising. But I will see." Sheila shakes her head.

Suddenly she grabs her hand. "Please —please come to my party. You have been such a help to me since I came here. I will really be upset if you don't.!" Sheila says almost begging.

Hooriya awkwardly takes her hands away from her.

"Okay —okay I will try my best.!" "Thank you" Sheila jumps and hugs her.

Classes ended.

After everyone left Hooriya stay behind and talked to one of the professors about Upcoming project.

After she was done, she was walking down the hallway smiling. When she felt someone put a hand on her mouth and grabbed her waist aggressively pulling her into a classroom.

She heard the door immediately being shut.

Her body starts shaking not understanding what's going on. When she came face to face with Kiaan.

The creepy and weird guy.

Her eyes widen. "Do not scream or there will be consequences.!" He sounded so serious.

She nods immediately. He smirks, removing his hand from her mouth.

"How dare you! What are you trying to do? Do not touch me again!" She says with disgusted expression, just she was about to walk away when she was pulled back.

"I'm not done talking." "I said don't touch me" she glares at him.
He lets go of her hand and she quickly steps back.

"I missed you. How close you're to me, but still you're so far from me." He walks close to her, and she steps back hitting the wall.

she feels suffocated. "What is it that you want?" She demands an answer from him. "Baby—I'm hurt you don't know what I want? Simply I want you. I told you; I love you. But you rejected me."

"Oh-I'm so stupid. Your Muslim and I'm a Hindu. That's why you were pushing me away." He laughs.

"I will —I will be Muslim for you. I will convert to lslam for you. Then I can touch you then you will accept me, right?!" He says touching her cheeks.