Chapter 6

Natalia Pov

A week had gone by, and Aram had completely ignored me, I didn't take it much into consideration because I was focused on adapting to the school and well Rachel-Ann and her brother (Matthew) had me pretty occupied. With me hanging out with Matthew more often, Aram would always glare at us, I don't see what the big deal is when he has been kissing Whittany all over the school plus ignoring me.

Ann and I were having lunch outside on the school benches, gossiping about the latest hot gossip from school when she brought up that one of the football players is having a pool party and everyone was invited.

"I think that will be fun, never been to a pool party before" I said                                                                      " Yes it will be, its tomorrow at midday which means we have to go shopping after school for a cute bathing suit" Ann said. 

"Sure, I'll meet you in the car park after last period" I replied. With that the bell ring for our two more lectures.

Walking into the parking lot I spotted Aram and my brother walking with miss ' feel she hot' Whittany to Aram's car, his arm sling lazily around her bare shoulders. Our eyes locking with each other rolling my eyes I changed the directions to go to Ann car.

Small talk was exchange in-between us until we finally reach to the mall, the car pack was lightly littered with vehicles making it easier to find a park. Stepping out the car we went straight into the plus-size swim wear store. We searched through the racks until we find something appropriate enough to wear. She dropped me home promising to text me the details tomorrow for the pool party.

[Next Day]

It was 9 in the morning, and I had just finish having breakfast, I am going to take a long much needed shower. 

45 minutes later after shaving from top to bottom, and exfoliating my skin, I stepped into my walk-in closet to find a cover up to put over my swimsuit and some cute sandals. Throwing over a random black dress I slip back into bed to catch some sleep before it was time to leave.

The buzzing of my phone woke me up from my short nap, feeling around for my phone I put it on to see who texted me only to read Ann was 5 minutes away from my house. Sliding off my bed I fished out the bathing suit from out my draw. Sliding it on with my cover up and sandals I throw my three days old braids in a high ponytail. Grabbing my tote bag and filling it up with sunscreen, a bottle of water, Vaseline, a towel and another cover up in case the one I was wearing got wet or dirty.

The beeping of Ann's horn was heard outside, taking my bag and phone I rushed down the stairs and out the door locking the front door. " Hey", "Hey sexy mama" Ann replied back. Entering the front passenger seat, she takes off down the road. 

Now Rachel-Ann is not the best driver, sometimes I fear for my poor life, there is not one time where she did not cuss out some drivers since I started driving around with her, she can get a little crazy sometimes.

Ann bathing suit was a black one piece with the sides cut out into a horizontally V, she had on a white see cover up over it. A black cover up was covering the black two piece I had on, the top was thin strapped and formed into a shear skirt from mid waist, the bottom suit was peaking under the skirt part. Our feet were clad with sandals with starfish like gems.

Rachel-Ann's

Natalia's