Chapter 1

Pov- Natalia 

Life is an interesting experience, we make mistakes we learn from them.
Sometimes we don't and that's ok because we are only human at the end of the day living amongst evil and jealous people who don't want to see u succeed and thinks everything is a competition, and I know about that alot because that's basically most of my family in a nutshell.

My name is Natalia Ricardson, I love to cook, watch movies, going on adventures, sleeping and reading romance novels hoping maybe one day I can have a sweet, handsome sexy husband who is hardworking and successful.

I'm sixteen going on 17 October 22nd and I have an older brother Malik who is 18. We go to the same College which is NYC I officially start college on Monday. You may be wondering how a 16-year-old is already at college well I skipped a few grades in high school which got me here.

We are originally from Trinidad, but my parents moved to New York when I was 7 and my brother 9.

Ever since I've known myself, I have been bigger than most of my peers and family. I have been insecure quit a lot, seeing everyone around u skinner than you can be overwhelming at times. Especially, when your brother and parents are fit and are not being constantly bullied because of how different you look from them.

My brother can get girls just by looking at them but with me that never happens, with me If my eyes just caught eyes with a boy his whole face changes into disgust. This one time I really liked this boy in highschool and I went up to him and told him he looked at me and busted out laughing in my face and a few weeks later took interest in my ex friend, after that I never showed or tell my feelings to a boy ever again.

I do believe maybe some day that I can learn to accept myself for who I am and maybe someone can like me for truly who I am flaws and all...

Some day?

Hope u enjoy NNG♥️🇹🇹