𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺'𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿

▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬

This shouldn't even be happening at all but it is happening. She didn't want her father and Zoro to fight each other and one of them could eventually die. Dream needed to talk with her father and her ex-lover that if he talks t her or anyone from the Straw Hat crew.

Dream followed her father out of the Baratie restaurant. Now that the crew knows that her father's Dracule Mihawk plus the Greatest Swordsman in the World and One of the 7 Warlords of the Sea.

"Daddy, are you really going to fight him?" Dream softly asked her father looking down and carefully getting Mihawk's ship.

Mihawk's ship was a ship that Luffy or any of the pirates had. It was the Hitsugibune. The black boat resembles a coffin and has candles lit on the edges that burn with green fire. The ship is only big enough for one person. At the center is a mast resembling a large crucifix, similar to Yoru's sword with black sails and a seat for himself.

"My little fairy, this was his choice and he wants to die tomorrow." Mihawk helped his daughter on his ship and sat down on the two seats he had on the ship.

He had one before meeting Posy but after they got married he built another seat for his wife. Mihawk kept it still because he felt her presence sitting next to him.

"Maybe if I could change his mind." Dream commented playing with the bottom of her dress. Mihawk sighed at his daughter.

"You can try but I don't think he's not going to listen to you." Mihawk's hands rub Dream's back trying to comfort her.

She needed to talk to Zoro ASAP. Before he gets himself killed by her father. Dream leaned towards her father's shoulder and cried. Mihawk did not like to see his daughter cry in front of him, he hated it and he couldn't do anything about it. If a man or anyone challenges him to fight to the death and become the greatest swordsman in the world.

"And highly down that he would not back down, my little fairy." Mihawk stated to Dream and kissed her forehead.

⋆.*

After Zoro challenges Dracule Mihawk to the fight to the death for being the greatest swordsman in the world. This causes a big problem for the crew. Nami chases after Zoro who was heading to the Going Merry and tries to convince him to call it off.

Nami sent Usopp to find the leader of the crew. Luffy was done shouting at the boss of the Baratie. Usopp came in rushing into the kitchen.

"Luffy, we've got a problem." Usopp tells Luffy pointing outside of the kitchen door.

Luffy marched out of the kitchen with Usopp right behind. They went outside of the Baratie into the Going Merry ship and went kitchen room.