𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲-𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲

▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬

After Fairyland was destroyed, Shanks and Mihawk part ways from each other. Before they parted ways, they had a little funeral for Posy. Her red hair friend cried, and couldn't stop. For Mihawk, he didn't shed a tear drop. But he was so angry at himself for not being there for his wife.

Few years later, Mihawk's daughter was now 3 years old. He never left Dream's side and stood with her everyday. As he took care of her, he began to working hard to get money to feed his daughter. Killing bounty who were on the wanted photo, but himself was bounty also. Whenever, he was hunted by a bounty hunters, they had to go into hiding.

Mihawk would have fight them but he didn't want to damage Dream's sweet soul. All he did was run but he was the Strongest Swordsman in the World. He took break for his daughter before going up as Dream got older.

At the age, 13 years old, her fairy wings appeared behind her body. When Mihawk find out that her daughter had wings, he knew that he and Dream had to go into hiding again. Dream was the last fairy of her kind and he didn't want anyone to harm his daughter.

Dream was a sweet, kind, and beautiful fairy and she would often visit orphanages and show her unique powers. Everyone knew that Mihawk had a child with his wife. Most of her childhood were hiding from bounty hunters that hunted her dad. That stopped when she turned 16 years old.

At the age 16 years old, Dream told her dad that she wanted to explore what was out there. It took months on asking and he finally breaks and lets her. Mihawk gave her a pink transponder snail to keep contact with her. Then she was off to explore the world.

Dream was now a 18 years old. She was basically like an adult now. She grew up to be a beautiful blonde lady with light bright purple eyes just like her mother. Her father would always tell her that she looked actual like Posy.

But there was something missing in her life, like family. Of course she had her dad, but she wanted friends as her family. Like her mother, father, and her godfather, Shanks had. A Crew.

vote, comment & share 🧚🏻‍♀️