Chapter 10

Spencer and Lia haven't discussed the almost-kiss from a few weeks ago. They both want to talk about it, but keep getting interrupted or too nervous to bring it up. It's now mid-April and they need to decide which college to attend.

"So what colleges have you gotten acceptance letters from?" Spencer asks.

"I got UNK, KU, AU, PSU, and UPENN. How about you?" Lia replies. 

"I only got AU, and UPENN but those are the only ones I applied to, i'm planning on going to AU since its a great school." Spencer replies. 

"I haven't decided yet. It's between KU and UPENN. They're great schools but I just don't know which one would be best for me" Lia says. 

"I think you will choose the one thats meant for you, which you will know soon" Spencer says. Spencer was good at hiding his feelings especially when he found out the girl he likes isn't going to the school he's going to. Even when one college is 14 hours away from the college he wants. 

After spending a few hours on homework and watching TV, Lia and Spencer heard a knock at her door.

"Sorry to bother you guys but I need to speak to Spencer about a couple of things" Luke says coming into the room.

Spencer got up from the bed to follow Luke out of the room. "What's up" Spencer asks. "Lets go to my office incase anyone is listening" Luke response pointing at Lia's door. Spencer was getting a little nervous and was hoping that whatever Luke was gonna tell him would be good. 

"So whats up" Spencer asks sitting down in the chair. 

"I got a call from my boss this morning, Spencer your dad has been arrested for what he's done" Luke says. 

Now that was something Spencer never saw coming. He felt unsure about his emotions, unable to determine if he was happy or sad, maybe even shocked. 

"What does this mean for me, is it good that he got arrested or what?" Spencer asks. 

"It's up to you to decided. But there is another thing, you'll have to testify against him sometime in may, I know it's next month but it's that they will have it early" Luke responds. 

"Why do I have to testify? Do they not believe me on what he did to me" Spencer ask getting upset. 

"They do, but it's somewhat in the judges hands now" Luke says. 

"Ok then I'll testify against him. He maybe my father but he did things to me" Spencer replies.  

Sooo this chapter is very short and bad lol. I couldn't decide if I should add what I wanted to add or just wait until the next chapter. So I decided to wait. Anyways I'm kinda behind on chapters, I hoping to get maybe two chapters up tomorrow so that I can get caught up. Maybe soon I'll update my other books. But anyways thanks for reading. 

Have a great dayyyy.