Chapter one

In the Hamilton house it's always crazy in the morning. The boys always fight to see who gets to use the bathroom first. Lia doesn't interact with them in the morning that's why she gets her stuff done and heads to school early.

Today is the first day of senior year for Lia. She's super excited but she also knows that she's totally not going to be making any friends.

Lia pov:

Hello, I'm Lia let me explain everything about me. I'm 17 almost 18, I'm a senior in high school, I literally have no friends because I like to keep to myself. I have 3 older brothers. They are all annoying so I don't recommend having older siblings. I've never had a boyfriend of course. During my free time I like to read, paint, and watch movies. Well that's all about me for now.

When Lia got to school she had gotten her classes for the school year. Her first class was Art class.

Lia had made it to class way before anyone else who was supposed to be in that class. Lias first thought is that she hopes that no one has to sit by her.

It was about 20 mins later when the first bell had rung. Good thing for Lia was that no one had sat by her.

"Good morning class, I will be your Art teacher this year. My name is Mrs. Gunter, I'm hoping to have a great year with all of you. I will tell you before though there will be a couple of projects where you will have to work with a partner. If you don't have a..."

Before Mrs Gunter could continue the door had opened.

"How can I help you?"Mrs. Gunter asked.

"I'm in this class" said mystery man.

"Can I get a name please" asked Gunter.

"It's Spencer"

"Well Spencer you can go ahead and sit by Lia. Lia will you raise your hand so he knows where to sit"

So that's what lia did, she raised her hand so the guy would know where to sit. All lia could think was that this guy was somewhat nice looking.

Lias pov:

"Hey, I'm Lia"

"Spencer"

"Are you new here"

"No I'm just late to this class because it's stupid"

"Art is not stupid it's fun"

"Well I don't think so, now stop talking to me"

I can't believe that a hot guy is mean. At least I had a small conversation with him.

"So today we are going to be doing easy stuff" Mrs Gunter said.

"Mostly just learning the basics about what art is and what you use for art"
..

By the end of the school day Lia was ready to go home.

"I'm home" Lia yelled.

"In here" Lia heard walking into the kitchen.

"Hey"

"Hey how was your first day of senior year" asked James.

"It was good I guess" Lia said grabbing a snack.

"Did you talk to anyone at least, and not just the teachers" James said.

"Yes I talked to someone in my art class" Lia said rolling her eyes at her brother.

"Well that's nice I guess, anyways it's just us since luke and Sam have to work"

"Ok well I'm gonna go do home work, call me if you need anything" Lia said going to her room for the night.

When Lia was done with her homework she had decided to go to bed.

So here's chapter one for this book. I'm hoping you like it. So I'm also thinking of writing more books in the future im going to focus on this one and the greatest love story. I'm not sure when I'll have the first chapter out for mark Sloan but it's probably going to be awhile. I'm hoping to have chapter one for  the greatest love story out sometime soon.

But the stories that I'm thinking of doing would be pretty little liars book, A Jay Halstead lover book, and I'm thinking maybe a scream book from the scream series. Since it's summer I have time to decide for those books and to decide how I want to do them and figure out a love interest for pll and the scream series. But like I said I'm going to focus on this book and the other one for now.

But again thank you for reading this book!!!!
Have a great dayyyy.

If you see any problems let me know I might fix it lol.