Chapter three

Lia woke up early to get ready for school. She brushed her teeth, washed her face, and put on her favorite dress. She headed to the kitchen to grab breakfast, and her older brother was already there, sitting at the table. "Good morning, Lia!" Luke said.

"Good morning" Lia replied with a smile.

"I'll see you later. Have a good day!"Lia said.

With that, Lia gave her brother a hug and headed out the door to start her day.

"So I was thinking maybe we can work on the project today" Spencer said.

"Yeah I should be able too" Lia replied.

"Ok we can work at the library and make designs before we get stuff" Spencer said.

It's been a couple of weeks since school has started. Lia and Spencer have been working on the marble slide. They had been planning it for awhile on how it should look. They would meet up at the library and work on the designs.

Lia had been getting suspicious about Spencer not wanting Lia at his house because every time Lia would say they should work on it at his house Spencer always said no and then would walk away.

"Hey so the library is closed today so maybe we should work at your house or my house" Lia told Spencer.

"We can work at my house" Spencer replied.

"Ok we should just go there right after school" Lia siad.

"Ok we can walk there" Spencer said.

After school spencer and lia walked to Spencer's house. When they got to his house they got to working on what they had to get for the marble slide.

"Okay, so the stuff we need to get at the store would be some PVC pipes, connectors, and some other stuff. ," Lia said.

"Right," Spencer said. "Let's head out and pick up what we need."

They decide that they should just take Spencer's car since it would be quicker. They picked out everything they needed and headed back to Spencer's house. They began assembling the marble slide, carefully fitting the pieces together.

"Good thing we have a while before this is due since we are just now making it" Spencer said.

"I know, can you believe it's been a couple of weeks since we met and we're pretty much friends" Lia said.

"Idk about the friends part" Spencer said joking.

"Spencer don't be mean especially to your friend" Lia said.

"If you say so" Spencer replied getting back to work.

After a while, Spencer's dad came home unexpectedly. "Spencer, what are you doing? You know you're not supposed to have friends over when I'm not home," he scolded.

Spencer panicked. "Dad, I'm sorry. We're working on a school project. I didn't know you'd be home so soon."

"I don't care what you're working on. You know the rules," his dad said sternly.

Spencer turned to Lia. "Lia, I'm sorry, but you need to leave now. I don't want to get in trouble."

Lia was disappointed but understood. "It's okay, Spencer. We can finish the project another time."

They quickly packed up their equipment, and Lia headed home. She was sad that they couldn't finish the project, that was the first time she had ever met Spencer's dad and all she could think was she didn't like him much. She hoped they could finish the project soon.

When lia got home She greeted her brothers, who were playing video games in the living. Lia went straight to her bedroom and changed into her pajamas. She brushed her teeth and washed her face, feeling grateful for the chance to unwind after a busy day. She climbed into bed and pulled the covers up to her chin, feeling grateful for a peaceful end to the day.

Here's chapter three for this book. I changed the title because I wasn't really feeling it. Next chapter will come out sometime next week.

Have a great dayyy