"Hates Me"!!

Shehnaaz's eyes opened after what seemed like an eternity. She looked around and found herself on the bed she had fallen before she lost conscious.

Groaning, she got up.. the pain in her stomach making her panic again before she quickly took the phone from the side-table and dialed a doctor's number..

*

Pregnant.

Her eyes widened as the doctor told her that she is indeed pregnant and that it is normal that she is feeling dizzy and hurt inside.

She thanked the doctor, smiling a bit as the doctor-lady gave her a medicine to reduce her pain..

*

Feeling a bit better, Shehnaaz got in the taxi and told the driver to drive to the Shukla industry.

She really has to tell this great news to Sidharth Ashok Shukla

*

"Sidharth sir is busy in an important meeting, I cant just call him for you! Who are you to him by the way, mam?"

Shehnaaz gulped as the receptionist at Sidharth refused to let Shehnaaz meet Sidharth.

"PLEASE, this is very very very important. Just call him. Please, say that:  Shehnaaz wants to talk to you.."  she said even though she knew he wont talk to her, Sidharth had said he wont talk to her for a week. And today is the 5th day still.

The receptionist rolled her eyes before dialing his number.

After 2 minutes she kept the phone away and fake-smiled at Shehnaaz. "Sir said he won't meet you no matter what, he said he does not care."

She stepped back sadly as she sat down on the lobby's sofa, hiding her face in her knees..

*

"Yeah, okay."

Her eyes opened after 4 hours as she heard Sidarth's voice. She looked up to find him walking with his officials and an extremely gorgeous woman was holding his arm.

"Radha, stop worrying." Sidharth spoke to the woman beside him about some business deal and Shehnaaz felt her heart break. So this is Radha.. she looks so flawless, no wonder Sidharth likes her!

Shehnaaz got up and started walking away and out of the office building.. every part of her felt numb before a fast car came infront of her, the light flashing on her face making her scream in fear before someone held her tight protecting her from the car that could have hit her, making her look up to find Sidharth holding her, his grip tightening on her with each passing moment.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?! YOU WOULD HAVE DIED!" He said dragging her to the corner as she started to sob seeing him.

"Why are you here first of all?" Sidarth's jaw clenched coz he is talking to her even though he had said he wont for a week. He wished she didn't come infront of that car and he didn't have to save her- coz of it he is talking to her now.

She kept shivering and sobbing.

"Answer me dammit!" he shook her but she still didn't answer.

"You are irritating me, why are-"

Shehnaaz interrupted Sidharth: "I'm pregnant."

She swallowed hard as she saw Sidharth step away from her, his eyes suddenly scanned her from head to toe and small gasps left his mouth. He looked so stunned.

"You are.. pregnant? I'm gonna be a father?" he breathed disbelievingly and she again and again nodded positively.

"YOU ARE PREGNANT! When did you come to know huh? Am I knowing this late?" he suddenly got angry and she shrugged.