Shy!!

"Ouch!"

Sidharth woke up hearing a loud shriek, he immediately got up to find Shehnaaz standing infront holding her ankle in pain. It had accidentally struck against a table when she was walking towards him with his morning coffee.

"Cant you see and walk?" he hissed, getting up before snatching the cup from her. He kept it away as she sat down on a chair and winced in pain.

"I'm.. ok. I'm ok." she said, looking away when he knelt down and touched her ankle.

Then, he suddenly stopped.. massaging the step of her foot thoughtfully.

"You must be feeling so strange, right, Shehnaaz?" Sidharth chuckled

"You must have right now been married to Akhilesh Jha.. you would have become his wife.. you must have been in his bed right now, underneath him.. enjoying his every filthy touch."

Her eyes burned with tears hearing his words, she had never even touched Akhilesh! Why will she 'enjoy' him!?

"Y-you're wrong."

"Oh my gorgeous girl, I'm just saying that you would have enjoyed him more than you'll ever enjoy with me. Afterall he has always been rich, unlike me." he spat, leaving her ankle with a jerk.

"I have never done anything with him even if he's rich! I'm not a sl*t!"

"Aw, my lovely girl. I know people like you.. arrogant little princesses who seduce men to get whatever they want. You got me when we were teenagers, you got me then you ruined me and made fun of my love. You ruined my self esteem, you destroyed every bit of emotion left inside of me and you drove me to attempting suicide!" he accused, making her sob. I know, I know, I know, I'm sorry. Her mind screamed but her tongue had become numb to speak anything.

Sidharth held her wrist, making her gasp before he put it hard on his chest.. her lower lip quivered as high amounts of nervousness made her dizzy.

"Feel this.." he slammed her fist again and again on his chest, her head nodding with every slam. "Do you feel a heart here? Once it used to pump so crazily whenever you were infront of me Shehnaaz. What did you do to it?"

She kept sobbing, the guilt stabbing her from inside. She gently caressed his chest before blinking softly. "I'm sorry, I-I love you."

"Stop lying!" he jerked her away so hard when she tried to caress him that she fell back on the bed, her long hair flew across her face as she sobbed beneath them.

"Stop, stop it! You are saying you love me coz you want me to treat you like a queen. You think I will fall for your charms and your cute words? Guess what, I wont..ever again!"

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I love you, I do.. I'm not lying, I will never lie to you anymore. I used to lie when I told you I don't love you, I did everything coz of my father. I know it was so, so horribly wrong but I didn't know what else to do." the moment she said this, Sid's jaw dropped..

She hurt him so much for her father?

"Wow!" he began clapping, "What a twist in the tale. But it doesn't make what you did to me any less, Shehnaaz. I don't care why you did it.. you are disgusting anyway. If your father told you to kill someone, you will do it huh? You killed me every single day for 8 terribly long years of my life."

Saying this he left the room leaving a shuddering Shehnaaz behind..

************************************

It was late night. Shehnaaz was sitting infront of the tv, her favorite movie was airing but she felt no interest towards it.

I hurt him so much. I destroyed the sweet Sidharth.